Official Hamburg vs Manchester City FC Thread

Swink_mcfc said:
taggarc said:
Camera man missed it again

They are absolutely useless. They've missed loads
Thought I hadn't put the TV in widescreen... fucking shit camera work.

All in all not too bad I suppose, we could easily be a couple down. Draw would be an immense result. Come on you Blues.

dw7 said:
nearly everyattack they have is been played in behind richards

well to be fair richards has turned every move of theirs into a chance, in ever more creative ways. it's been quite an education in how to get in the wrong position and make inexplicably bad decisions.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
svennis pennis said:
If robbie had played that half like sturridge there would be a lynch mob on here. Get petrov on from sixty onwards if he hasn't improved. Defending is almost comical at times.

This ^^^^^

i think bellamy would be better up top and sturridge out wide

give him 20 mins then set the PET free :-)

I don't understand Bridge's positioning on corner kicks (defensive)*?! He's just hanging around the edge of the box. Sturridge needs to go looking, before his head drops.Neds and Dunnie are going to have to have the best 45 mins they've played all season now, and Robbie is going to have to show us what all the money was for. Fingers crossed this next 45 mins could be his moment.

*edit I've said defensive, that didn't need clarifying as we've only had one (attacking)I think? :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.