Official Hamburg vs Manchester City FC Thread

moonies lovechild said:
Greiver said:
FFS! I'm optomistic but fucking hell! We better pull out the fucking goals at home that is all I have to say! If it had been 2-1 then maybe I'd be alright but fuck sake when I saw the 3rd goal I just skipped the rest of the game!

WTF - Did you do the same against Gillingham?? You either support the fuckers to the bitter end or dont bother at all.

We can beat them at home and will do to go through. I saw enough tonight to know at home we have enough quality to beat them and go through. Even Martin Jol is quoted tonight as saying I wish we had scored one more.

WE WILL GO THROUGH

Look I didn't say we did not have a chance. I just said I was damn annoyed! So I didn't feel like watching the rest of the game! So please don't question my support!

HHFlitzer said:
Rosler81 said:
We can beat Hamburg 2-0 next week. It's only half time.
Mate, don't mean to disillusion you, but so far we won every single game out of Hamburg....(UEFA-Cup)

thats ok villa won 7 games on the bounce away from home looking to break the english record for away wins on the bounce when they come to are place and we won 2 0. we are very good at home when we need to be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.