Official Hamburg vs Manchester City FC Thread

Actually intended to post it right here in the first place, looks like I just created a new thread f**k it;-0
Anyways, thank you guys a lot. You've been a fu****g great away side!
Hopefully it wasn't the last time we actually met!
You guys helped me to prove to some of my "limited" friends, that there are a lot of cool English people.
Sadly there are still some people, which believe that a person's charcter is somehow constrained to his origin....

HHFlitzer said:
Actually intended to post it right here in the first place, looks like I just created a new thread f**k it;-0
Anyways, thank you guys a lot. You've been a fu****g great away side!
Hopefully it wasn't the last time we actually met!
You guys helped me to prove to some of my "limited" friends, that there are a lot of cool English people.
Sadly there are still some people, which believe that a person's charcter is somehow constrained to his origin....
Looks like I'm fucking wasted. Didn't want to imply anything bad about the English origin. We are both descended form the same fu***g tribe. So, no mather what nationaloty, skin colour etc.! It was a pleasure having you guys at our stadium.....

Rosler81 said:
We can beat Hamburg 2-0 next week. It's only half time.
Mate, don't mean to disillusion you, but so far we won every single game out of Hamburg....(UEFA-Cup)

seems like it was a little emotional last night... :/ anyway, i'm not here for any big-mouthed posts. But i'm very happy with the performance of my HSV. Well, it could have been better... Why the hell are the guys literally sleeping in the first minute? I was shocked tbh, but we show a good moral and with the help of the fans we take control of the game. At the end, i honestly think the city was lucky with only 3 conceded goals. Respect to Given, he was awesome.

Although i know the tie isn't over, i'm pretty confident for the 2nd leg now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.