Official I want Neymar at City thread...

Mancio said:
nobody here to say neymar could make look balotelli as a nobel candidate ?
Didn't understand. Do you mean Neymar will make Balotelli look like a good boy because Neymar throws worse tantrums?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAvoYsWQMQ0[/youtube]

This kind of thing hasn't happened Balotelli yet. Would love to see his reaction :DDD

Anyways..Neymar is definetly a player who attracts alot of attention...in weird ways....bad ways and good ways! :D

BlueCityfan said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAvoYsWQMQ0[/youtube]

This kind of thing hasn't happened Balotelli yet. Would love to see his reaction :DDD

Anyways..Neymar is definetly a player who attracts alot of attention...in weird ways....bad ways and good ways! :D
LoL!!! The way Balotelli wheres his pants, I can see this happening to him. :)

Not a fan of this kid at all, I've never seen a player who dives so often.
If people are sick of balotelli's theatrics they really wouldnt like neymar!

ThatBlueGuy said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YO9PioZOOqc&NR=1[/youtube]
Most times when Neymar dives, he is really just exaggerating a valid foul. But that apart, the skill and inteligence on this kid is something else. Balotelli loked better than anyone is age. This kid just looks better than anyone PERIOD.

Like I said earlier, 35 years of following the game and I have only seen 3 players this good this young. One was the best player of his generation (DIego Maradona) the other is currently the best player alive (Messi). So that gives you a sense of where he is likely headed.

It is not just the skills, I have seen a lot of skillful youth. It is the intelligence, the movement, the vision, the speed, the fluidity. Pay attention to what he does after passing- He is truly special.

Dax777 said:
ThatBlueGuy said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YO9PioZOOqc&NR=1

Most times when Neymar dives, he is really just exaggerating a valid foul. But that apart, the skill and inteligence on this kid is something else. Balotelli loked better than anyone is age. This kid just looks better than anyone PERIOD.

Like I said earlier, 35 years of following the game and I have only seen 3 players this good this young. One was the best player of his generation (DIego Maradona) the other is currently the best player alive (Messi). So that gives you a sense of where he is likely headed.

It is not just the skills, I have seen a lot of skillful youth. It is the intelligence, the movement, the vision, the speed, the fluidity. Pay attention to what he does after passing- He is truly special.
Does he play mostly as a centre forward or on the left side? Also what are his weaknesses? Every player has them.

jjeangi said:
Does he play mostly as a centre forward or on the left side? Also what are his weaknesses? Every player has them.
He is a more talented version of Robihno. More skillful, faster, better vision, and better shooter and passer. However he like Robihno has a slight built. Meaning he may gets pushed off the ball easily. He doesn't do as much defensive work as English fans would like. Can be selfish at times.

Dax777 said:
jjeangi said:
He is a more talented version of Robihno. More skillful, faster, better vision, and better shooter and passer. However he like Robihno has a slight built. Meaning he may gets pushed off the ball easily. He doesn't do as much defensive work as English fans would like. Can be selfish at times.
Eh I don't really even rate Robinho highly to be honest. Regardless of what shirt he wears. Ovverated.

Dax777 said:
ThatBlueGuy said:

Completely disagree, Big fish in a small pond.
He's ever been tested against a good team, his little tricks wouldnt work in the premier league. They only worked for ronaldo because he had the strength to hold players off, neymar would spend 90% of the time on the floor.

Just look at robinho, he destroyed that league without breaking a sweat.. Didn't exactly work in the prem league though did it.

ThatBlueGuy said:
Dax777 said:

Completely disagree, Big fish in a small pond.
He's ever been tested against a good team, his little tricks wouldnt work in the premier league. They only worked for ronaldo because he had the strength to hold players off, neymar would spend 90% of the time on the floor.

Just look at robinho, he destroyed that league without breaking a sweat.. Didn't exactly work in the prem league though did it.

Dont waste your time, dax is right everyone else is wrong on everything.
The **** will die before he admits hes wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.