Official I want Neymar at City thread...

20sbc07 said:
ThatBlueGuy said:
Completely disagree, Big fish in a small pond.
He's ever been tested against a good team, his little tricks wouldnt work in the premier league. They only worked for ronaldo because he had the strength to hold players off, neymar would spend 90% of the time on the floor.

Just look at robinho, he destroyed that league without breaking a sweat.. Didn't exactly work in the prem league though did it.

Dont waste your time, dax is right everyone else is wrong on everything.
The **** will die before he admits hes wrong.

Haha yeah I have noticed that on a few topics.
Ah well, even Mancini isn't stupid enough to sign Neymar.

20sbc07 said:

Disagree with the lad by all means,i often do.....

The abuse however is unwarranted and out of order.

FantasyIreland said:
20sbc07 said:

Dude, must be a kid. So I have just ignore him now. He called ma a racist on one thread, sent me a pm to the same effect. I just laugh. The idea of an internet bully is amusing to me :)<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:59 am --<br /><br />
ThatBlueGuy said:
20sbc07 said:

Haha yeah I have noticed that on a few topics.
Ah well, even Mancini isn't stupid enough to sign Neymar.
I mean we can examine the facts. We all have opinions, but the truth lies in facts, no? We can't project who will or will not succeed in the Prem with certainty, But we can guess. I know there is an assumption that Brazilians fail in England. But in reality, it seems few really end up here.

Whether the Brazilian league is shit or not, some of the most talented players have come out of there, and gone on to do well.

Now lets look at Robinho, who scored 14 goals in 31 appearances for City in his first season as an support striker. I certainly don't view that a s a failure. His attitude and wish to leave might have been a problem, his skill and production while healthy wasn't. And Neymar based on film, projections and talent is 2ice the player Robinho was.

So whether I never say I am wrong is irrelevant really. The facts however are.

FantasyIreland said:
20sbc07 said:

I've seen these 2 arguing in many threads, they are both as bad as each other with the abuse.
To be fair Dax brings it on himself with his "know it all" attitude and the way he looks down on everyone.

ThatBlueGuy said:
FantasyIreland said:

I've seen these 2 arguing in many threads, they are both as bad as each other with the abuse.
To be fair Dax brings it on himself with his "know it all" attitude and the way he looks down on everyone.
Not a know it all attitude. Just a know more than the irrational arguments of 20cbs.

Dax777 said:
ThatBlueGuy said:
Not a know it all attitude. Just a know more than the irrational arguments of 20cbs.

Nah it looks to me like you're the problem.
It dosnt matter what the topic is about you dont let anyone have an opinion, you argue with everyone because you think your opinion is more important than everyone elses. You dont dont stop either, you just keep arguing with everyone. I think neymar is a terrible player who wouldnt cut it at city but even though thats my opinion you go out of your way to write a huge paragraph telling me im wrong. You do it all over the forum in every topic so I have to agree with 20sbc07, you are a ****.

Look, who gives a flying fuck. Settle your scores elsewhere and let's have an open discussion on Neymar.

Neymar is very talented. Going to be one of the most skillfull and highly rated players in europe soon.

But i dont want him at City and i dont think he would fit in here.

I would rather have Sanchez and Mata. Suits us much better.

ThatBlueGuy said:
Dax777 said:

Nah it looks to me like you're the problem.
It dosnt matter what the topic is about you dont let anyone have an opinion, you argue with everyone because you think your opinion is more important than everyone elses. You dont dont stop either, you just keep arguing with everyone. I think neymar is a terrible player who wouldnt cut it at city but even though thats my opinion you go out of your way to write a huge paragraph telling me im wrong. You do it all over the forum in every topic so I have to agree with 20sbc07, you are a ****.
"Profanity is the refuge of the inarticulate. It indicates a weak argument or a weak person. In most cases, both.
The only question here is whether you are a weak person- We already know you have weak arguments :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.