official "i was a city fan before we got successful" thread

I didn't go to York away that season but Bournemouth away I did go to. Same colours as the red twats. It was funny outside when some Bournemouth lads on the car park thought they'd have a pop at City. Big mistake.

Happy Christmas from YORK CITY.....who'd have thought we'd be where we are now?? Not me.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvt2sUau3DM[/youtube]

2dluccw.jpg

i was here when we were League Cup Winners.....

:)

hateutd said:
2dluccw.jpg

i was here when we were League Cup Winners.....

:)

I went to my first City game in 1975. But back then being a City fan was easy, great club, great stadium,recent european and domestic success, and a side packed with Internationals...I guess with hindsight I was a 5 year old glory hunter!

Its the fans that supported City post 1981, that have my eternal admiration, because they had nothing whatsoever to base there continued support on, other than blind faith, and the fact that supporting City just felt right!!

just to requote my earlier post. Dave Watson and big Joe were my heroes....anyone else agree that Dave Watson is a double for Ian Brown!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.