official "i was a city fan before we got successful" thread

davymcfc

we are going to start winning things very soon. we are winning games when playing badly. we are being linked with mega stars and we have the best striker in the world. its not going to be long before we get stupid, glory hunting fans. well if i ever get accused of being a glory hunter i can show them this thread. any one else?

davymcfc said:
we are going to start winning things very soon. we are winning games when playing badly. we are being linked with mega stars and we have the best striker in the world. its not going to be long before we get stupid, glory hunting fans. well if i ever get accused of being a glory hunter i can show them this thread. any one else?

And highlight your join date whilst ur at it for full effect. ;)

Yep. Infact there's a user called 'NewBBlue', which could mean he's a newbie blue?!
Anyway, my first match was v QPR 1988, a grand 22 years of supporting our fine club, during which i've seen shit, shit, more shit but still had time to laugh at how shit we were. Now its all changing and even though they were worth every second anyway, those 22 years of us being all over the place seem all the more sweet and worthwhile.
We will get gloryhunters though, thats inevitible.

samharris said:
davymcfc said:

that is pure luck. a couple of days later and i may have looked like one.

WTF never understand why people come out with this shite sounds like something a rag would say by the way my cocks bigger than yours.

How about we compare beer guts, bags under our eyes, grey hairs and compile our worst ever City XI. So much more fun than the best ever. So many more memories.

davymcfc said:
samharris said:
that is pure luck. a couple of days later and i may have looked like one.
am only kidding bud..The glory hunters will come in time...but not just yet most of em are only 3 and cant reach the keyboard. :)

It'll be the ones acting like rags do now...thinking City's reserves could beat Chelsea n' all that.. we will suss em and out em'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.