official "i was a city fan before we got successful" thread

I got into City through watching the highlights of the cup final in 1969.So put me in the glory hunting camp.

This is a good way to spot those who will turn into the arrogant rags that we've despised for so long

Yep still got my junior blues card from 1976 attended the party at the free trade hall still can see uncle harry goodwin and denis tuart with the league cup, waited a long time for this, blue moon has risen<br /><br />-- Fri May 18, 2012 7:40 pm --<br /><br />Yep still got my junior blues card from 1976 attended the party at the free trade hall still can see uncle harry goodwin and denis tuart with the league cup, waited a long time for this, blue moon has risen

Fan since I was 6ish now 18years old, always been a snooper on this forum for years, so don't let my join date deceive you.

PUT ME DOWN asa a glory hunter first game 19/09/70 verses Stoke city
we won 4-1 hooked since then
good fuckin job stoke didnt win

Been a fan since I was six years old I still remember trudging up to Maine Road to witness another crap performance from us but I knew from my first game that I would be a blue for life and despite of the performances I was hooked on City and I have been ever since
CTID

2003/04 ...... no shinawatra , no arabian takeover , no trophies for years , no top class players , no hope ..... average crowd around 46,800

2011/12 ..... title winning season ..... average crowd 47,044

only a couple of hundred fans difference between the City average crowds of then and now ...

glory hunters we are not!!!

Went to my first city game in 1999 away at QPR when i was 6, 18 now and decided to join the forum last year at about the right age, guess I'm a glory supporter!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.