Official Kaiser Chiefs vs Mcfc (Vodacom Final)

bluemoon32 said:
Barry had a great game today, we were crying out for a creative midfielder today though.

have to say Barry looked great today and in last game too. God we missed Ireland though!

If we do end up playing these 3 then whoever is wide of the front 3 needs to be getting some good balls in be it Petrov, Robbie, SWP, Bellers or Tevez.

Thought Ade and Barry were class. Big improvement from Bridge too and i'm no fan!

Kevcod said:
bert38 said:
Get it right. He was sent off in that game for losing his temper and kicking out. I love the guy. Explosive, quick and a great crosser of the ball. Showed glimpses today that he has recovered from a very bad injury-whether he has a future at City is a different matter.

Exactly -crying, like a five year old about something - kicking out - without the guts to actually chin someone- A petulant tit.

Fair do's-Petulant tit is a more accurate description! Still love the guy though..

bert38 said:
Kevcod said:
Exactly -crying, like a five year old about something - kicking out - without the guts to actually chin someone- A petulant tit.

Fair do's-Petulant tit is a more accurate description! Still love the guy though..

Fair play to you Bert - Nothing against you at all - I just get SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pissed off when City loose. I've had 40 years practice and I still can't get used to it.
I need to get a life - just wanted to see us lift a trophy - even if it was made out of what looked like elephants tusks!

davelyncooper said:
Kaiser Chiefs are a mid table championship side at best...............tin hat time...the press are gonna have a field day.

Absolute bollocks!!

They have half the S.A. national team in their squad...the S.A. team which took Spain to extra time and were beaten by Brazil due to a great freekick in the ConFed cup.

Kevcod said:
bert38 said:

Fair play to you Bert - Nothing against you at all - I just get SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pissed off when City loose. I've had 40 years practice and I still can't get used to it.
I need to get a life - just wanted to see us lift a trophy - even if it was made out of what looked like elephants tusks!

No probs-I feel the same-although my suffering has only lasted 32 years. Keep the faith though-its gonna happen for us very soon!!

rastus said:
Tell The King said:
Did 442 work today? I don't think it did. We looked too stretched for me when we played that formation.
Not sure if we did.

Switched to 4-3-3 when Robby came on and it a got a bit messy with the injuries..and SWP breathing out of his arse at the end.

Not sure why the strongest team wasn't selected for the final of this illustrious comp, and play the weaker teams in the run up.
If TBH won't really be part of the equation next year then where was the likes of Elano (who we shouldn't let go)?

Who gives a shit, it's pre season ffs.

Let's just hope this doesn't indicate our away form has not been resolved, let the haters hate, grow some thick skin, any fan who's club has such wealth is expected to..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.