Official Knee-Jerk Reaction Thread

The Game 77

Still in Dreamland has it really happened ?
Our defence is not good enough no other top 4 -5 side lets a 2 goal lead slip against a mid table team.
We are being out jumped at corner's,no communication no team work back there i am really starting to worry about us. It could be our downfall on trying to win something this year its not a top 4 defence.
Come January big improvement is needed in this department

Re: Our Defence Arrrhhhh

The Game 77 said:
Our defence is not good enough no other top 4 -5 side lets a 2 goal lead slip against a mid table team.
We are being out jumped at corner's,no communication no team work back there i am really starting to worry about us. It could be our downfall on trying to win something this year its not a top 4 defence.
Come January big improvement is needed in this department

We know.

Sorry Mark Hughes but you got that one wrong

Apologies for this, but i'm sorry that result is nowhere near good enough.

I think we took this game far to lightly, not helped by Hughes' pre match comments that Fulham would be tired after three games in a week and a motorway journey up to Manchester. Nothing wrong with these facts but why publicize them?. You have to feel that these comments trickled down to the players & the result was that we were not "up" enough for the game.

For all the millions spent I can't understand how we cannot overcome a team that has been in the Europa League on a Thursday night, have 4 key players out against a team that has not played for a week.

Mark Hughes has my full support but I get the feeling he thinks we area lot better than we actually are.

2-2 Draw...

why do we keep drawing, we started off so well no we cant seem to win? we were 2-0 up ffs.

come on city, lets get a win on wednesday!

Re: Our Defence Arrrhhhh

The players are good enough, they just need time to settle. Kolo wasn't fit and shouldn't have played. Micah is the weak link. Thankfully Zab will be back next week.

top 4. no chance

Top 4. no chance. 1 win in 5, just not good enough. Realy thought we were going to
win today. well it is city.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.