Official Knee-Jerk Reaction Thread

Re: Our Defence Arrrhhhh

Stevinio said:
The players are good enough, they just need time to settle. Kolo wasn't fit and shouldn't have played. Micah is the weak link. Thankfully Zab will be back next week.
I agree

Adebayor & Tevez were as dissapointing as I expected when we signed them today and the midfield lacks invention and purpose. The defense is a mess with a very overated pair of centre halves. Toure was a busted flush 12 months ago and Lescott was Everton's Micah!
Robinho is needed quickly to add some class but can't see a top 6 finnish for us thi s year!

Re: well fcuk that

Because the other thread got deleted which I was going to post in I'll put it here.

"Has to be said a top four side would finish a game like that off with all the points.

Any other year I would of said no chance however this year the fourth spot is 100% up for grabs. Liverpool ain't that good this year, Spurs will slow down... we just need to get back on track. Wins against Brum and Burnley will restore confidence IMO. "

KentBlue said:
I get the feeling he thinks we area lot better than we actually are.
Well, I'm guilty of that as well. In my deluded arrogance I too thought Fulham would be there for the taking, and at 2-0 up I thought I was right.

That'll bloody teach me.

Same here, i had the arrogance to believe it was job done.
Silly, silly me!

Gutted.

Re: well fcuk that

Shame we didnt pick up the win, we went into the game aware that Spurs lost and we had a chance to go into fourth place alone. Should be picking up the 3 points when playing a mid-table side. It was the same with Wigan... thought we might of bounced back after last weeks draw.

Taking into account we spent around £120mil for a team... its sort of embaressing.

Best we can do now is put the game behind us and get behind the team on Wednesday for Scunthorpe.

CTID

I think we should play with

-------------Given---------

Zabaleta---- Lescott---Touré----- Bridge

Barry

SWP---- Ireland------Robinho

Tevez--------Adebayor

diegol10 said:
I think we should play with

-------------Given---------

Zabaleta---- Lescott---Touré----- Bridge

Barry

SWP---- Ireland------Robinho

Tevez--------Adebayor

errrr :S you do know robinho is injured right...

Im lost for words at the shit you so called blues on here are coming out with, bad result after 2 up defence is a mess and needs sorting are we in the bottom 3 ? ffs wake up and support the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.