Official Manchester City v West Brom thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the fuck was everyone doing rushing forward at the end.We had got a lucky equaliser. Its schoolboy stuff and that cnut Hughes has to take the fucking blame.

leewill31 said:
Blue Jam said:
Hughes out now. NOW.

yeah that was hughes fault 2 defenders and the keeper were ball watching ffs.

What exactly is the manager responsible for in your eyes? Obviously not results or performances.

biffa said:
leewill31 said:
Blue Jam said:
Hughes out now. NOW.

lol - I knew there would be someone still willing to stick up for the fuck wit - c'mon stop digging your heels in, he's out of his depth.

not defending hughes ffs,how can you just blame a manager when we have fooking idiots on the pitch that cant clear the bleedin ball,get out the hughes out bandwagon and look at the shit on the pitch.

HUGHES OUT !!!! - PLEASE
HUGHES OUT !!!! - PLEASE
HUGHES OUT !!!! - PLEASE
HUGHES OUT !!!! - PLEASE
HUGHES OUT !!!! - PLEASE
HUGHES OUT !!!! - PLEASE
HUGHES OUT !!!! - PLEASE
HUGHES OUT !!!! - PLEASE
HUGHES OUT !!!! - PLEASE
HUGHES OUT !!!! - PLEASE
HUGHES OUT !!!! - PLEASE
HUGHES OUT !!!! - PLEASE

biffa said:
leewill31 said:
Blue Jam said:
Hughes out now. NOW.

lol - I knew there would be someone still willing to stick up for the fuck wit - c'mon stop digging your heels in, he's out of his depth.

He's been out of his depth for weeks and this has been coming for weeks. How anyone can think he is capable of getting us out of this is beyond me. The writing was on the wall when Zabaleta was sent off against Liverpool and he brought on Gelson.

blueskies2 said:
THIS IS A MASSIVE NEGATIVE RESULT AND WILL HAVE REPERCUSSIONS

HAPPY CHRISTMAS FELLOW BLUES

Happy Xmas, and new year to us all, we,ll still be here come the new year hopefully the rag will be long gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.