Official Manchester City v West Brom thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
your all fecking rabid. i wasn't a fan of hughes when he signed, and i am not now. BUT, the team we had last season was a lot better than we have now. apart from robinho obviously (we are missing petrov like we are missing a leg)! like i said, im not a fan of hughes. but he cant be expected to work miracles right?

stockholm blue syndrome said:
well its official this is going to be my worst christmas ever.Words will never describe how embarrassed i feel

you got to give it to hughes hes turned us from an occassional national laughing stock to a regular world wide laughing stock, heads up and dont let the bastards get us down, hughes will soon be gone and the futures bright and blue - we will be the biggest club in the world in a few years ! hows that for optimism, in the meantime wheres the hughes out petition ?

CTID

jimharri said:
Does anybody on here seriously think we can't go down? I'm not saying we will, but it is very naive to think we can'y. Keep putting in performances like that and we're fucked. Even our home form has gone tits up. And as for our away form...................

There is no way we are going anywhere but down at the moment.
An absolute shambles.
Yes the players aren't playing well but some of the players that are awful at the moment are not bad players.
In my opinion the poor performances are a reflection of the manager, his tactics and the respect, or lack of, that he commands from the players.

jimharri said:
Does anybody on here seriously think we can't go down? I'm not saying we will, but it is very naive to think we can'y. Keep putting in performances like that and we're fucked. Even our home form has gone tits up. And as for our away form...................

Of course we can go down-we are fucking crap.

aphex said:
your all fecking rabid. i wasn't a fan of hughes when he signed, and i am not now. BUT, the team we had last season was a lot better than we have now. apart from robinho obviously (we are missing petrov like we are missing a leg)! like i said, im not a fan of hughes. but he cant be expected to work miracles right?
Would you consider, with the players he has that bottom 3 as not under performing?

biffa said:
biffa said:
leewill31 said:
Blue Jam said:
Hughes out now. NOW.

yeah that was hughes fault 2 defenders and the keeper were ball watching ffs.
lol - I knew there would be someone still willing to stick up for the fuck wit - c'mon stop digging your heels in, he's out of his depth.

not defending hughes ffs,how can you just blame a manager when we have fooking idiots on the pitch that cant clear the bleedin ball,get out the hughes out bandwagon and look at the shit on the pitch.
OK, but that is the managers responsibility at the end of the day[/quote]

aint that a fooking shame,its a shame the bleedin players dont take responsibility!

We have to be the worst corner takers in the league. Why the fuck does Zab not take them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.