Official Manchester City v West Brom thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
aphex said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
aphex said:
your all fecking rabid. i wasn't a fan of hughes when he signed, and i am not now. BUT, the team we had last season was a lot better than we have now. apart from robinho obviously (we are missing petrov like we are missing a leg)! like i said, im not a fan of hughes. but he cant be expected to work miracles right?
Would you consider, with the players he has that bottom 3 as not under performing?

dont look back in anger, we are underperforming. but we are a 10th place side at the best. some of the shite and the expectations i read on here are truly ridiculous. 2 games on from here and we could be top ten. were we are meant to be.

did that really look like a game that can pick up six points in the next two? if so i need my eyes checked.

aphex said:
if we have. am i missing something? we have kompany and zabaleta that will come good. attack wise, without petrov we are bolloxed

SWP and Robinho have done a fair job attack wise wouldn't you say?

yes mancitytmd. im a rag. thats why in 2006/2007 season, on a cold boxing day arriving at piccadilly train station to make my (and a few mates) way to goodison, found the station devoid of trains. or indeed anyone. left with a dilemma, we had no choice than to pay £87 pound for a taxi to goodison. the chippy directly across from our entrance never tasted so expensive.

Gutted. Don't know what to say. The 2nd successive injury time defeat. We didn't deserve that.

Was always going to be a difficult game, but at least we had plenty of effort today, they were just short of confidence, and that is something that's difficult to recapture.

Players like Dunne, Richards seem to be crumbling under the microscope that's come with the tag of the "Richest Club in the World". Every fan, and pundit is questioning their future, and re-appraising their ability.

We just have to fight our way through it, and stick by the team. I don't think the available players are good enough, and some of them seem to be folding under the pressure, but what can you do but support them. The issue of the manager is a big side-show. If a new man came in, he'd have the same players to pick from as Hughes has, and these players have been playing at the same 1 point a game product for 12 months

We need hard hours on the training ground.

Get the "first team" playing the "reserves" AND GET THEM PASSING TO PLAYERS WEARING THE SAME FECKIN COLOUR SHIRT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.