Official Manchester City v West Brom thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
moomba said:
aphex said:
just one question. were did everyone expect us to finish last season? like i said, we have a worse side than last season, canceling robinho. expectations are too high. i feel for MH with players like petrov out. he single handedly took the team by the scruff of the neck last year and give us no choice but to perform.

We have a far better squad than we had last season.

if we have. am i missing something? we have kompany and zabaleta that will come good. attack wise, without petrov we are bolloxed

aphex said:
just one question. were did everyone expect us to finish last season? like i said, we have a worse side than last season, canceling robinho. expectations are too high. i feel for MH with players like petrov out. he single handedly took the team by the scruff of the neck last year and give us no choice but to perform.
give over he's made 7 (yes seven) signings

aphex said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
aphex said:
your all fecking rabid. i wasn't a fan of hughes when he signed, and i am not now. BUT, the team we had last season was a lot better than we have now. apart from robinho obviously (we are missing petrov like we are missing a leg)! like i said, im not a fan of hughes. but he cant be expected to work miracles right?
Would you consider, with the players he has that bottom 3 as not under performing?

dont look back in anger, we are underperforming. but we are a 10th place side at the best. some of the shite and the expectations i read on here are truly ridiculous. 2 games on from here and we could be top ten. were we are meant to be.

your right IF we gain 6 points we are perhaps where we should be but right now we have 18 POINTS in 18 games so 6 in 2 is a major ask and thats simply to get back to a mid table place.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.setanta.com/uk/Articles/Football/2008/12/21/Prem-West-Brom-v-Man-City-statsratings/gnid-32489/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.setanta.com/uk/Articles/Foot ... nid-32489/</a>

Can you believe that, Ireland got a 6 and Gelson got a 7 :S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.