Official Manchester City v Wigan Athletic thread.

Wigan are the in-form team at the moment but we are due beating them. Last years game at home against them was dreadful. It'll be good to see Bridge play

Definately need a win, trying to persuade Kaka to sign for us while loosing to Wigan (again) would make us look mightly ridiculous.

2-0

Our most important game for a few years

Based on what might or might not happen over the coming weeks.

I hope the squad are up for it, they should have the legs on Wigan as we haven't played for 2 weeks, Wigan have had 2 games Sunday and Wednesday.

On paper our front 8 are good enough, we lack strikers, hopefully Robbie will light the fuse, as it's his mate we're trying to sign.

Dont have a good feeling about this game.

----------------------------------------HART-----------------------------------------------------------

---ZABLETA------------------------DUNNE-----------------RICHARDS----------------------BRIDGE-------

---VASSEL--------------------SWP(IF FIT) ------------ KOMPANY---------------------GARRIDO---------

-------------------------------------------ROBINHO-----------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------CAICEDO----------------------------------------

Nice to see the team after a good 2 week action free period....interesting to see a good show of why KAKA should want to be a part of us.
Hughes will have a sleepless night as will I
Come on boys

After all the euphoria this week this will probably end up a damp squib and be 1-1. I have seen Wigan a few times and have to admit they are a decent side

We have had 2 weeks rest and i expect us to hammer wigan tommorow and gain the vital 3 points.
4-1

I honestly cannot see us win this one, not with the players we got injured, Ireland's suspension, and the lack of new signings. I will be happy with a point.

If we lose this one we'll be right back down there in the relegation scrap (well we already are really).

avoidconfusion said:
I honestly cannot see us win this one, not with the players we got injured, Ireland's suspension, and the lack of new signings. I will be happy with a point.

If we lose this one we'll be right back down there in the relegation scrap (well we already are really).

Like I have said previously, if we cant beat the Wigans of this world at home, then we deserve to go down. No excuses, we are supposed to be a big club, fresh players, against a team who have just played 2 games in 3 days. A defeat is unthinkable.

-----------------hart---------------
richards----dunne----nedz----bridge
-----------vinnie----elano----------
zab----------------------------robbie
------------kaka*/studge--------------------
-------------------jo---------------

(*we'll sign him tomorow morning and put him straight in)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.