Official Manchester City v Wigan Athletic thread.

I remain hopeful and I think we might scrape a 1-0 against our usual bogey team.

------------ Hart ---------------
Zab -- Dunne -- Richards -- Bridge
------ Kompany -- Gelson --------
SWP (if fit) --- Elano ---- Robinho
---------- Sturridge ------------

Sturridge with a late one after good work from Rob.

......................Hart......................
Zabaleta...Onuoha..Dunne.......Bridge
...................Kompany...................
Weiss..............Elano............Robinho
................Jo...Sturridge................

Subs: Schmeichel, Ball, Richards, Clayton, Vassell, Caicedo, Evans.

0-0

Be interesting to see if Palacios plays. If he's missing that will offset the loss of Ireland.

I wonder how City players will react to all the KaKa speculation. Are they going to raise their game, or is it just going to inspire Wigan?

Wigan playing a big game in mid-week is a big advantage. Teams need to play at a high intensity to stop us playing, and they may not be able to do that for 90 mins.

i would take any kind of win from this, 1-0 off robinhos arse, shitty north stand for me today

Kaka ain't gonna be impressed if we don't win this one.

I'll go for 1-0.

Weiss is in the 22, he doesn't know if he will be on the bench yet.
I FUCKING HOPE SO!

"Vladi 10:22am
yeah i dont no if im gonna b on the bench tho...but im in the bigger squad where is like 22 players"

adamkeyworth said:
Weiss is in the 22, he doesn't know if he will be on the bench yet.
I FUCKING HOPE SO!

"Vladi 10:22am
yeah i dont no if im gonna b on the bench tho...but im in the bigger squad where is like 22 players"
Hope so, if SWP doesn't play he should be in contention for a start. Even if he does start SWP wouldn't be able to play the full game, he's only just back from injury.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.