Official Manchester City v Wigan Athletic thread.

Stelling had to come out with "and Man City still in the relegation mix".....maybe we are but still a negative comment.

I see the Crackhead Merson got close with his prediction.

Zabaleta was magnificent in the second half.

Micah has come in for a lot of stick recently but I though he had his best game of the season today. Ned looked dependable and Kompany was very good too. Bridge had a great debut. Shame Dunne let the defence down with his stupidity.

congrats to the TEAM they actually looked like a team today with PASSION
cudos for Hughes lets hope it continues

Just got back.
Halfpenny said:
I remain hopeful and I think we might scrape a 1-0 against our usual bogey team.
Well my psychic powers are remarkable.
Referee was an absolute twat, Zabaleta was in his element in midfield. Richards was a lot better. Dunne's sending off was harsh.

I thought we looked a much better balanced side today with Zab in midfield.

Richards looked much better at right back and I felt Onuoha played well as did Kompany.

Overall a good 3 points, overall a decent performance and the most pleasing thing was the lads played with a bit of pride for the shirt

Just got back from the game. Was a good performance at times and considering we were down to 10 men for a lot of it. We shown grit and determination.

We need to be putting points on the table now and the next two games seem like an easy 6 points. :)

Halfpenny said:
Just got back.
Halfpenny said:
I remain hopeful and I think we might scrape a 1-0 against our usual bogey team.
Referee was an absolute twat, Zabaleta was in his element in midfield. Richards was a lot better. Dunne's sending off was harsh.

No, No, No, Dunne was deserving of his sending off today. He let the team down once again. He has had far too many chances at city, hopefully that is the last we see of this second rate defender.

kevinmcfc said:
Halfpenny said:
Just got back.
Halfpenny said:

No, No, No, Dunne was deserving of his sending off today. He let the team down once again. He has had far too many chances at city, hopefully that is the last we see of this second rate defender.
He was badly fouled and simply reacted angrily in the heat of the moment. He has been a wonderful servant for this football club and needs to stay at least until the end of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.