Official Manchester City vs Arsenal Matchday Thread

djelanomcfc said:
Romford Pele said:
Well done Citeh. No real complaints from me. From what I could see you's played us quite well.

Hope you go to Old Toilet and do them.

You suck...

I'll resist the urge to respond.

Anyways, one must be gracious in defeat. I'm not one of those that pop up just before a game, never to be seen if we lose.

samharris said:
amaze said:
Do you think Ade could be suspended for the derby or will it take longer? We need him for the derby with Tev\Rob out....

Hes been yellow carded so has had his punishment...should be left at that.

Oh but you no the FA will look at it again. By the way are you tlaking about the stamp or celebration.

lol Aye 4-2 with 2m to go and I am still nervous!

SWP a goal and assist!

Bellamy a goal and assist!

lol SWP has been immense with the assists so far!

Bellamy did great!

AND at least we beat Arsenal by playing football unlike a certain other Mob last week.
Arsenal are great to watch though. This game could have been 6-6 on another day. We took our chances, they didnt.

Said before, but Given at 6-8 million we paid for him is a bargin of 2009

fkin cant wait till next week now!!! we will be revved up to smash them ugly red scums

never thought id be saying this BUT come on spurs beat man scum 2-1

djelanomcfc said:
samharris said:
Hes been yellow carded so has had his punishment...should be left at that.

Oh but you no the FA will look at it again. By the way are you tlaking about the stamp or celebration.

I don't think that the stamp was too obviously intentional to make a defence about so Ade will be ok. Let's just enjoy the win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.