Official Manchester City Vs Everton Thread

sput the wonder pig said:
Everton sing the one and only song that actually winds me up so much !!!!!!!

" You've never won fuck all "

Now i know we havnt won a lot recently.. .. like 32 years.... but we have actuall won quite a bit !!!!

tossers

An as you can tell by Everton's trophy cabinet they are just as successful as us over the last 32 years. Everton are the only team never to be relegated but lets be honest they have been so stuffy at times. They are no mugs and I reckon its going to be 2-0 City, watched them against Villa the other day and didn't do bad if you take into consideration they have no strikers. Saha could be back.... but so should Robinho :P

I really hope we beat them, we need to be winning all games but the ones over December and January are very important, lots of games close to each other..... Could pick up a quite a few points if were playing half decent.

We will concede in this game and we will certainly score. I am going for a City win 3-2. You heard it here first.

MCFC_Freestyler said:
.....................Hart..................
Zab.....Richards....Dunne....Garrido
..................Kompany............
SWP.....Ireland... Jonno.....Robinho
......................Jo.....................

3-1 city

This would be the side if Jonno was fit but I think he is still not ready.

stumpy_mcfc said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:
.....................Hart..................
Zab.....Richards....Dunne....Garrido
..................Kompany............
SWP.....Ireland... Jonno.....Robinho
......................Jo.....................

3-1 city

This would be the side if Jonno was fit but I think he is still not ready.

Judging from his latest pics he's nowhere near match fit!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.