Official Manchester City Vs Everton Thread

Games are increasingly becoming must-win.

I think we can win and as we have shown a few times this season we are capable of destroying teams. I doubt we'll do that against Everton though, they are a very strong team.

1-0 SWP.

This is a very big game.
If we win it could kickstart a run of good results.
If we lose I fear a nervous Xmas against some of the poorer teams.

Set pieces will decide this game.

If we defend them well we will win!

................Schmeichel..................

Zab.....Ben Haim....Dunne....Garrido

..................Kompany...................

SWP.............Ireland.........Robinho

...........benjani.........Sturridge........

play Schmeichel in net because :

1 - it will give Hart a well earnt rest

2 - we need the 3 points, im sure he will play his heart out as he will have a lot to prove.

3 - it's unfair to not play him on so many occasions, why have him on the bench when he can clearly save a ball and is probably more actively fit now as Hart would obviously have been over the past 1 or 2 months.

i hope he doesn't play Ball, what a complete waste of space, zamora megged him TWICE on saturday, played out of position on more than 2 occasions and is clearly not fast enough, especially if lescott is playing.

and Vassell! he's crap, over rated, and clearly only puts his heart into the match when it's against united, he loses pace VERY fast and alsoconfidence when one on one with defenders as shown over this season, passes back to SWP who then has the responsibiltiy to look for another striker whilst already near the 18 yard box. then if SWP messes up after having about 2 or 3 seconds to decide what to do, fans in the stadium are down his throat. hopefully we will get a result on saturday but it may be asking a bit too much given our recent form

crizack said:
................Schmeichel..................

Zab.....Ben Haim....Dunne....Garrido

..................Kompany...................

SWP.............Ireland.........Robinho

...........benjani.........Sturridge........

play Schmeichel in net because :

1 - it will give Hart a well earnt rest

2 - we need the 3 points, im sure he will play his heart out as he will have a lot to prove.

3 - it's unfair to not play him on so many occasions, why have him on the bench when he can clearly save a ball and is probably more actively fit now as Hart would obviously have been over the past 1 or 2 months.

i hope he doesn't play Ball, what a complete waste of space, zamora megged him TWICE on saturday, played out of position on more than 2 occasions and is clearly not fast enough, especially if lescott is playing.

and Vassell! he's crap, over rated, and clearly only puts his heart into the match when it's against united, he loses pace VERY fast and alsoconfidence when one on one with defenders as shown over this season, passes back to SWP who then has the responsibiltiy to look for another striker whilst already near the 18 yard box. then if SWP messes up after having about 2 or 3 seconds to decide what to do, fans in the stadium are down his throat. hopefully we will get a result on saturday but it may be asking a bit too much given our recent form

Benji OFF Jo on, other than that is Micah injured?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.