Official Manchester City vs Hamburg Thread (2nd Leg)

TFC said:
Apparently from the UEFA site;

* 37 Shay Given
* 2 Micah Richards
* 4 Nedum Onuoha
* 5 Pablo Zabaleta
* 7 Stephen Ireland
* 10 Robinho
* 11 Elano Blumer
* 20 Felipe Caicedo
* 22 Richard Dunne
* 25 Wayne Bridge
* 33 Vincent Kompany

Youll have to do some juggling with the positions.

GIVEN

RICHARDS DUNNE NEDUM BRIDGE

ZAB ELANO KOMPANY IRELAND ROBINHO

CAICEDO

Hope we can do it but the head is starting to rule the heart and with Big phil in the team I think we are fecked!!!!!! Dunnie is not going to be able to resist himself in hoofing the ball up to Big Phil. I can see MR strolling back to the defence having lost the ball in the opposition half with poor Elano trying to tackle at right back. (Puts head in hands and sighs and tries to be positive but finding it very difficult)

Rammyblues said:
Hope we can do it but the head is starting to rule the heart and with Big phil in the team I think we are fecked!!!!!! Dunnie is not going to be able to resist himself in hoofing the ball up to Big Phil. I can see MR strolling back to the defence having lost the ball in the opposition half with poor Elano trying to tackle at right back. (Puts head in hands and sighs and tries to be positive but finding it very difficult)

Have a Brandy ...........

---------------Given------------

----Richards---Dunne-----Onouha-----Bridgde-----

--------------Zab-------Kompany---------

------Ireland--------Elano-------Robinho---

----------------Caicedo-------

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.