Official Manchester City vs Hamburg Thread (2nd Leg)

who said boj cant play? ffs his just come back from what an 8 month ( or whatever) injury period?
TBH i wont expect him to be at his best for another 10 games or more

-------------Given---------------

Onuoha--Dunne--Bridge--Garrido(i dont want richards playing)

---------Komps---Zab----------
-------------Ireland-------------
SWP----------------------Elano

------------Caicedo------------

winning subs:
Fernandes on, Elano off (Fernandes next to kompany, Zab just infront, Ireland left mid)

loosing subs:
Sturridge/Benjani on, Garrido off (Zab to Right Back, Studge/Benji play as striker)

or:

-------------Given---------------

Zab--Dunne--Onuoha--Bridge

-------Fernandes-Komps------
-------------Ireland-------------
SWP----------------------Elano

------------Caicedo-------------

winning subs:
Garrido on, Elano off

loosing subs:
Sturridge/Benjani on, Fernandes off(Studge/Benji Play as striker & leave 1 def mid)
Petrov on, Elano off

----------Given---
Richards-Dunne-Ned-Garrido
------Kompany/Zab--------
----Elano-------Ireland----
Boj------------------Petrov
--------Bojinov-----------

Subs: Hart, Logan, Gelson, Bojinov, Sturridge, Robinho, Someone Else (maybe Bojinov, if fit).

pee dubya said:
----------Given---
Richards-Dunne-Ned-Garrido
------Kompany/Zab--------
----Elano-------Ireland----
Boj------------------Petrov
--------Bojinov-----------

Subs: Hart, Logan, Gelson, Bojinov, Sturridge, Robinho, Someone Else (maybe Bojinov, if fit).
how many bojinovs do we have? 3?

lol

I like ur team selection except I would play Kompany instead of Dunne at CB put Zab in midfield Richards at RB and Gariddo for Bridge. But that said neither of our team will be picked because our manager is unable to see past his petty fued with Elano and will try to play 2 or three holding midfieders (even though we haven't got them).

I want city to win everything, always have and always will But any team which has Richard Dunne as it's captain and central insperation coupled with Mark Hughes as manager will never be successful.
Yes they will have odd bits of glory but will never reach the pinnacle. BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

Sorry mate, I wish I was wrong but in our hearts we know it's true.
HERE'S HOPING FOR THE DREAM TONIGHT
jonah75 said:
Bellamy has been ruled out for thursday and looks like Benjani will be too. is it time to Play Robbie upfront as a striker rather than stuck on the wing. lets get him where he can hurt them most and hopefully get his goal scoring touch back my team Vs Hamburg would be

Given

Zab Dunne Ned Bridge

Kompany

SWP Ireland Petrov

Elano

Robbie

Its attacking but we cant afford to play defensive have to be hitting them from kick off. any thoughts?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.