Official manchester city vs. middlesbrough thread

Andouble said:
Richards is terrible

Thought he played well for the first part of the half but seems to have lost concentration, it's a good job swp is doing great getting back...Shay Given's fuckin class 1 or 2 nill boro if hart was in net imo

Given definately the player of the first half for me! Bridge seems to be doing better. Richards hasn't done to well. Ireland, Robbie, Bellamy have a nice flow going and Zabaleta has added his touch to it. Kompany was deadly on the corners, thanks to Stevie of course!

We almost scored a header! I do feel that we are lacking a tall striker. There just seems to be little point in crossing into the box with our current midget front 3.

Ducado said:
- Joe said:
Anyone listening to 5live?

Sorry to complain about commentators again but Alan Green is a TIT!

Slagging off Robinho saying he thought he had signed for Chelsea then discovered it was City, "would you build a team around this '£32m' player? I don't think so" Fuck off

Was the fucking Marlboro man getting this shit when he did fuck all for 4 months at fucking united? was he fuck.

I will not listen to him have not done so for many years

I remember last season listening to someone play on the radio and he spent, literally the entire second half just laying into the referee. I was forced to send a strongly worked letter to 606 suggesting I'd welcome watching him drag his fat arse around a pitch for 90 minutes instead to see how he get on and I'd commentate.

Second only to David Pleat!

I need a cup of tea to settle my nerves

I'm

MCFC1986 said:
Andouble said:
Richards is terrible

Thought he played well for the first part of the half but seems to have lost concentration, it's a good job swp is doing great getting back...Shay Given's fuckin class 1 or 2 nill boro if hart was in net imo

Maybe 1, but Hart is still a decent keeper and if we keep him will repay our faith. having said that, glad it's Shay out there today. Boro play good football and have been unlucky in some games, lets hope this is not the one that they get lucky.

Richards has been infected with the worst disease known to a premier league defender. titusbrambleus.

He looks clumsy and awkward and completely lost Alves for their first attempt. He was standing right alongside him and then backed away leaving him free. Awful.

Had a feeling these bastards would park the bus. I fear they will pinch one on the break. If it wwasn't for Given then they would of done.

MCFC1986 said:
Andouble said:
Richards is terrible

it's his positioning that gets me, he's not great on the ball, but he's got the tools to be good... but he's never in the right spot, marking close enough... could be the constant switching between rb and cb

Sheikh Django said:
We almost scored a header! I do feel that we are lacking a tall striker. There just seems to be little point in crossing into the box with our current midget front 3.

I know it is just on FIFA 09 but thats practically a Footy Simulator now and City are shite on corners! Great for through balls and passing back from the wings to the center! Also they aren't to well on defending corners! ... ironically this also seems to be true in life!!!

Just shows how much we need a big front man. We are having to almost walk the ball into the net.

Got to admit tho...wouldnt like to be a defender with Bellamy on the pitch. He effort and work rate chasing the ball down is immense - if he keeps this up he will win over the doubters.
Superman is all over the place as is SWP.

pjpar said:
Just shows how much we need a big front man. We are having to almost walk the ball into the net.

Got to admit tho...wouldnt like to be a defender with Bellamy on the pitch. He effort and work rate chasing the ball down is immense - if he keeps this up he will win over the doubters.
Superman is all over the place as is SWP.

so glad he plays for us... does it all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.