Official manchester city vs. middlesbrough thread

Greiver said:
bluearmy71 said:
I feel a lot more confident with Shay in net nothing against Joe great potential but Givens experience is second to none which is clearly visible with his saves so far today am so glad we got him.

You too? Hell I get fuck all nervous when they start to cross and I realize Hart is keeper! Hell I love Hart and he is a great guy and full or potential but damn he makes me nervous!!!!!

Oh and ... for nostalgic sake ... what game was it that we conceded a goal because ballons where in the way ... was last year?

Sheff utd in the cup

MCFC1986 said:
Greiver said:
bluearmy71 said:
I feel a lot more confident with Shay in net nothing against Joe great potential but Givens experience is second to none which is clearly visible with his saves so far today am so glad we got him.

You too? Hell I get fuck all nervous when they start to cross and I realize Hart is keeper! Hell I love Hart and he is a great guy and full or potential but damn he makes me nervous!!!!!

Oh and ... for nostalgic sake ... what game was it that we conceded a goal because ballons where in the way ... was last year?

Sheff utd in the cup

lol damn ...

Greiver said:
bluearmy71 said:

I think it was against sheffield united last year in the FA cup.

Greiver said:
MCFC1986 said:
Greiver said:
bluearmy71 said:

Sheff utd in the cup

lol damn ...

haha u have a bet on!?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.