Official manchester city vs. middlesbrough thread

PaleBlue said:
MCFC1986 said:
Andouble said:
Richards is terrible

Thought he played well for the first part of the half but seems to have lost concentration, it's a good job swp is doing great getting back...Shay Given's fuckin class 1 or 2 nill boro if hart was in net imo

Maybe 1, but Hart is still a decent keeper and if we keep him will repay our faith. having said that, glad it's Shay out there today. Boro play good football and have been unlucky in some games, lets hope this is not the one that they get lucky.

They have played well at the counter alves is quick and gets in some great positions... We're defo lacking a bit of height up front...

I hate Richard Keys. "Its alarming that Ireland is their player considering the money spent."

Absolute know nothing.

pjpar said:
Just shows how much we need a big front man. We are having to almost walk the ball into the net.

Got to admit tho...wouldnt like to be a defender with Bellamy on the pitch. He effort and work rate chasing the ball down is immense - if he keeps this up he will win over the doubters.
Superman is all over the place as is SWP.
I agree. I've been well impressed with Bellamy's work rate. If only he was 6ft 2" then we'd be sorted.

SWP has been running his legs of to cover for defense, and what a debut by Given!! But Stevie is the man of the half for me aswell, brilliant passing, reading of play, defending, attacking... :)

Get Richards off....put somoene who is not a midget up front......Hughes's cunning plan to beat them in the air is not really working.

I feel a lot more confident with Shay in net nothing against Joe great potential but Givens experience is second to none which is clearly visible with his saves so far today am so glad we got him.

bluearmy71 said:
I feel a lot more confident with Shay in net nothing against Joe great potential but Givens experience is second to none which is clearly visible with his saves so far today am so glad we got him.

You too? Hell I get fuck all nervous when they start to cross and I realize Hart is keeper! Hell I love Hart and he is a great guy and full or potential but damn he makes me nervous!!!!!

Oh and ... for nostalgic sake ... what game was it that we conceded a goal because ballons where in the way ... was last year?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.