Official manchester city vs. middlesbrough thread

svennis pennis said:
moomba said:
Well pleased with that result.

Thought it was just an OK performance, Given was sensational and it was a good goal by Bellend.

Time to get the away form sorted now.

Said through gritted teeth.

Nah, 3 points more important to me than anything.

Kinkyboots10 said:
kevinmcfc said:
I have been telling a lot of you lot for ages that Hart is not good enough and today was a great example of that. If Hart had played today we would not have won. Given is a far superior keeper. Those of you who did not agree with me hang your heads in shame because you talk bollocks like a lot of fans on here.
What do you want? A big round of applause? patronising prick.

Oh dear.

is anyone else worried about Bridgey? Could have gave away a peno and needs too many touches. I'm hoping it's because he hasn't played much.

samharris said:
Kinkyboots10 said:
kevinmcfc said:
I have been telling a lot of you lot for ages that Hart is not good enough and today was a great example of that. If Hart had played today we would not have won. Given is a far superior keeper. Those of you who did not agree with me hang your heads in shame because you talk bollocks like a lot of fans on here.
What do you want? A big round of applause? patronising prick.

Oh dear.

settle !

What was Bellamy trying to say, running his hand across his shirt at the end?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.