Official manchester city vs. middlesbrough thread

fallowfieldflyer said:
jimharri said:
svennis pennis said:
moomba said:
Well pleased with that result.

Thought it was just an OK performance, Given was sensational and it was a good goal by Bellend.

Time to get the away form sorted now.

Said through gritted teeth.
Look; just drop the "Bellend" shite, will you? It's not even funny. FFS!

AGREED !!!!!!
I don't know what more he's got to do. Alright, he may well be a class 'A' prick, and he may well have come to us for the money ( but let's face it, how many of our squad are here for the love of the club?). But, he's playing for us now, and he has scored the winner in 2 out of the last 3 games, and worked his bollocks off at St(J)oke, unlike most of 'em.

Given was obviously outstanding. Richards was infuriating. Ireland was poor by his standards this season, though did track back once his pass went arwy. Pleased with the result today.

TINY said:
Given was obviously outstanding. Richards was infuriating. Ireland was poor by his standards this season, though did track back once his pass went arwy. Pleased with the result today.

You're joking, right? Ireland wasn't as good in the second half, but in the first half he was nothing short of amazing. Overall a great performance by him.

jimharri said:
Go and support yoonited. They'd love you over there.

If you want to have a set rules for how people behave thats good for you.

But I've never thought much of lemmings, so I'll continue to do what suits me.

Obviously very happy with the result but we were toothless upfront. Glaringly so...

Richards - wtf??? :s
SWP - Played very well but looks like he needs a break.
Ireland - Great 1st half - not so great 2nd.
Robinho - Not at his best today.

If it wasn't for Given we could've quite easily have been turned over today. I fear if 'Boro weren't such a poor side we would've been.

Please let Boj recover to full strength sometime this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.