Official manchester city vs. middlesbrough thread

kevinmcfc said:
I have been telling a lot of you lot for ages that Hart is not good enough and today was a great example of that. If Hart had played today we would not have won. Given is a far superior keeper. Those of you who did not agree with me hang your heads in shame because you talk bollocks like a lot of fans on here.

Hart just lacks experience, he has plenty of talent, but Given has all that plus the experience of knowing where to be, how to pre-empt danger and is that much cooler on dead balls. Hart will do well to learn from Shay.

Good all team round effort,Given class,Bellamy nitghmare for defenders (great buy).Seemed to be more confidence in the players,nice to see us kill a game especially Bellamy at the end showing his experience.3 points say no more.

fallowfieldflyer said:
Good all team round effort,Given class,Bellamy nitghmare for defenders (great buy).Seemed to be more confidence in the players,nice to see us kill a game especially Bellamy at the end showing his experience.3 points say no more.

It really is what we needed. Don't know how it is now but a couple of weeks ago someone worked out we have the single youngest team in the premiership, just a tad younger on average than Arsenal.

Pleased with the win,boro will be dissapointed they didn`t get a point
++++ GIVEN
+bellamy,ireland,swp
don`t like to be negative but Richards is having a poor time he just doesn`t seem to be up to it at the moment.

3points so happy as boro did cause us quite a few prolems and Downing to me had a good game,i would have in our side if petrov wasn`t around in the future

I'm pleased with the result, but pretty underwhelmed with the performance if I'm honest. It was 'ok', not a lot more than that in most cases. Very good debut by Shay Given. Phil did alright when he came on.

Same problem as last week with a very very very slow approach game. A bit frustrating to watch.

I'm pleased with the result too, but have a great concern about defenders performance.

Huges need to do more job to strength our backside.

svennis pennis said:
moomba said:
Well pleased with that result.

Thought it was just an OK performance, Given was sensational and it was a good goal by Bellend.

Time to get the away form sorted now.

Said through gritted teeth.
Look; just drop the "Bellend" shite, will you? It's not even funny. FFS!

Another hard fought win, good 3 points and a clean sheet. Looks like we can now grind out wins and occasionally demolish teams at home. Just need to sort out the away form.

jimharri said:
svennis pennis said:
moomba said:
Well pleased with that result.

Thought it was just an OK performance, Given was sensational and it was a good goal by Bellend.

Time to get the away form sorted now.

Said through gritted teeth.
Look; just drop the "Bellend" shite, will you? It's not even funny. FFS!

AGREED !!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.