Official manchester city vs. middlesbrough thread

moomba said:
jimharri said:
Why do it then? BTW, why don't you get real and try backing OUR players (all of them). They've just won.

Thats what I called him before, I see no reason to call him any different now.
So, the fact he's playing for us now means nothing to you? Seriously? And some people wonder why the vermin call us the bitters!

Stevies Bald Head! said:
Agree with the comments reg Micah, he just doesnt look interested.

Too busy thinking about what R&B/Grime 'Bangers' he's gonna drop during his upcoming DJ set at Relish...

jimharri said:
So, the fact he's playing for us now means nothing to you? Seriously? And some people wonder why the vermin call us the bitters!

He was a bellend before, wearing a City shirt doesn't change the fact that he's still a bellend.

If that makes me bitter then so be it, rather that than be a hypocrite.

moomba said:
jimharri said:
Why do it then? BTW, why don't you get real and try backing OUR players (all of them). They've just won.

Thats what I called him before, I see no reason to call him any different now.

Well for a start Moomba he wasnt playing for us, now he is wearing a nice light blue shirt.

I dont like the man but as a player he is a good signing.

So i for one will not be calling bellend, bellendemy, 5 iron etc etc etc

Bellers may be a step to far but that is a different story lol

bluealf said:
Well for a start Moomba he wasnt playing for us, now he is wearing a nice light blue shirt.

Got no problem with people that want to embrace him now he's come to the club. It's everyones decision to make (despite what some people think). But I'm happy enough calling him bellend, and when it comes down to it thats all that counts.

And to be honest, the more people complain about it, the bigger prick I'm going to be and call him that at every opportunity.

Good win in the end, I thought it was gonna be one of them days at first but we got our goal in the end. One of the best debuts i've seen from Given today, made 4 world class saves. Bellamy best outfield player, Dickov with skill we call him, makes bad passes look good as he chases everything down, I just wish we'd play someone alongside him because a few times today we had no-one in the box when Bellamy was on a wing. Slightly better game from SWP today compared to his last 4 games, but he's still not running at his full back which he does best. Bridge looks average but I still don't think he's fully fit yet. Robinho was very poor. Overall good 3 points, bring on Pompey.

My ratings:

Given - 9
Richards - 6
Kompany -7
Onuoha - 8
Bridge - 7
SWP - 7
Ireland - 8
de Jong - 7
Zabaleta - 7
Robinho - 5
Bellamy - 8

Caicedo - 7

Daniel Sturridge said:
Bridge looks average but I still don't think he's fully fit yet.

Good on the ball but can't tackle for toffee.

Would love to see him and Petrov overlapping down that flank whipping in lethal crosses.

Well, that's if we had a target in the box that is...

moomba said:
bluealf said:

Got no problem with people that want to embrace him now he's come to the club. It's everyones decision to make (despite what some people think). But I'm happy enough calling him bellend, and when it comes down to it thats all that counts.

And to be honest, the more people complain about it, the bigger prick I'm going to be and call him that at every opportunity.

but that would make you a bellend mate lol

You can't question Bellamys committment , or his ability to play football ..... some of his finishing is , and always has been , absolutely top drawer.

But his mouth will always lead him into trouble ..... he was after it again at the close of play today , he just gets too involved .......... and unless he radically changes , it's this what will one day lead him away from City , as it's led him away from every other club he's ever been at ....... you can bet your balti pie on it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.