Official manchester city vs. middlesbrough thread

Bellamy was outstanding again,what happened after the game that got him so aggitated?He's a knob but at the same time you just got to love him:) Thought big Phil done really well when he came on,should he be in the starting 11?
Couple of poor performances but we got the points so not going to dwell on them.

jimharri said:
Fine. You want to slag off one of our better players ATM, you carry on. I'll just keep backing them, thanks.

Thanks for giving me your permission to think how I like.

moomba said:
jimharri said:
Fine. You want to slag off one of our better players ATM, you carry on. I'll just keep backing them, thanks.

You can have your own opinion but it doesn't take much for players like Bellamy to become a disliked figure and they quickly lose confidence.

PabZab said:
moomba said:
jimharri said:

You can have your own opinion but it doesn't take much for players like Bellamy to become a disliked figure and they quickly lose confidence.
Amazing how some people can't see that though.

Given had a fantastic debut today and fully earned his MOM. Great finish from Bellamy for the goal and his workrate is outstanding as well, gives us that bit of aggression and fight upfront that we've not had at all this season. Onouha was solid at the back and shouldn't be replaced by Dunne when he gets back IMO. Overall a decent enough performance but i'm just delighted to get the 3 points. Also, I must say the referee (mariner?) had a brilliant game, probably the best display from a ref i've seen all season.

jimharri said:
svennis pennis said:
moomba said:
Well pleased with that result.

Thought it was just an OK performance, Given was sensational and it was a good goal by Bellend.

Time to get the away form sorted now.

Said through gritted teeth.
Look; just drop the "Bellend" shite, will you? It's not even funny. FFS!

Yep ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Quagmire blue said:
Given had a fantastic debut today and fully earned his MOM. Great finish from Bellamy for the goal and his workrate is outstanding as well, gives us that bit of aggression and fight upfront that we've not had at all this season. Onouha was solid at the back and shouldn't be replaced by Dunne when he gets back IMO. Overall a decent enough performance but i'm just delighted to get the 3 points. Also, I must say the referee (mariner?) had a brilliant game, probably the best display from a ref i've seen all season.

Totally agrre ,nice change to see a Ref not wanting to be centre stage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.