Official manchester city vs. middlesbrough thread

Strange game ...... probably 'above-average' for a City/Middlesbrough encounter ......... and overall we shaded the chances/shots on goal , yet could have conceded FOUR goals !

And against better sides we might have too!

Once again we gave too many balls away ...... and played a few 'daft' passes to people who were under immediate pressure that we really shouldn't have.

Givens , SWP , our best players in my opinion ...... with others like Bellamy , Zabaleta , and Kompany not too far behind ....... just glad we got the three points out of that ...... a bit worrying that we couldn't grab a 2nd goal though ...... we''ll need to improve on this with four of our next five matches being away from COMS.

jimharri said:
PabZab said:
moomba said:
jimharri said:
Fine. You want to slag off one of our better players ATM, you carry on. I'll just keep backing them, thanks.

Thanks for giving me your permission to think how I like.

You can have your own opinion but it doesn't take much for players like Bellamy to become a disliked figure and they quickly lose confidence.
Amazing how some people can't see that though.

Ha ha, Bellamy isn't the type to lose confidence. He's had people slagging him his whole career.

Especially doubt that one person calling him Bellend on an internet message board is going to have a huge impact on his life.

Get real the pair of you.

I thought Robbie was poor today. And Micah was dreadful. We are improving overall though. Shay a great signing. De Jong solid. Bellamy makes a nuisance of himself. 7/10.

moomba said:
Ha ha, Bellamy isn't the type to lose confidence. He's had people slagging him his whole career.

Especially doubt that one person calling him Bellend on an internet message board is going to have a huge impact on his life.

Get real the pair of you.
Why do it then? BTW, why don't you get real and try backing OUR players (all of them). They've just won.

jimharri said:
Why do it then? BTW, why don't you get real and try backing OUR players (all of them). They've just won.

Thats what I called him before, I see no reason to call him any different now.

First post on Bluemoon, wonderful site i must say, stayed clear of posting during the transfer window but was glued to it throughout. I feel today was a much needed 3 points with the current circumstances yet carnt help noticing the way we are begining to win our home games. At the start of the season, at home we were only winning convincingly with high scoring games yet with the last few games i feel we have shown the desire and capabilities of grinding out results. I like it. Felt Given made some great saves today, he was outstanding. Agree with the comments reg Micah, he just doesnt look interested. Cheers CTID

Stevies Bald Head! said:
First post on Bluemoon, wonderful site i must say, stayed clear of posting during the transfer window but was glued to it throughout. I feel today was a much needed 3 points with the current circumstances yet carnt help noticing the way we are begining to win our home games. At the start of the season, at home we were only winning convincingly with high scoring games yet with the last few games i feel we have shown the desire and capabilities of grinding out results. I like it. Felt Given made some great saves today, he was outstanding. Agree with the comments reg Micah, he just doesnt look interested. Cheers CTID

Nice post SBH ...... welcome to bluemoon mate ....... you won't wanna leave now!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.