Official Match Thread | Chelsea vs City 27th Feb

though not that I think about it Bellamy probably won't start since he just played 120 mins. So I guess that opens a spot for Ireland or SWP

Matty said:
Pretty much everyone will lose at Stamford Bridge, they've won 12 of their 13 home games in the league so far, the one draw being 3-3 against Everton. This is one of those games where any sensible City fan predicted a defeat pre-season, and their predictions shouldn't have changed. What this means is we should be able to relax into the game and play with a greater degree of freedom, the pressure is off, no-one expects anything other than defeat. Whether Mancini allows City to do this or not is debatable (I'd go with him enforcing the turgid defensive displays of recent games if I werer a betting man).

I can't see anything other than a comfortable Chelsea victory, 2-0 to Chelsea for me. Any kind of positive result will be a huge boost and additional points no-one should have factored into our end of season total.

Unless we get thumped like a few season ago I wont be too upset whatever the result is

mancini knows know othe way of playing other than the extreme defensive approach we have seen since his arrival

if he plays defensively at home against the likes of stoke and plays defensively away at the liks of HULL then there is now way on earth he is going to go out and attack when we are playign chelski at stamford bridge

It will be a match where chelski dominate posession but will find it hard to break us down but will manage in the end

I would bet that city have less than 5 attemps on goal all match..infact i may go as far to say we will struggle to get a shot on target with Mancini's approach

simon23 said:
mancini knows know othe way of playing other than the extreme defensive approach we have seen since his arrival

Take it you never watched Inter Milan play under him, then.

City77 said:
Anelka 1-0 from a penalty ?

Is that the last time we beat Chelski?

I remember it well cuz I backed us to win and got the score right aswell. I won a nice packet from it (bet 50quid) The freaky but true part about it is that I was mad excited about going to the game, and I had had a dream that Anelka would score and we would win 1:0! I dreamed he would score in the 22nd min but it was the 11th min. Nearly shit my pants! Couldnt believe it but was over the moon with it. I had gone to the match with 10 of the lads and half of them had done the same bet because I had been talking so much shite aboout the dream!! Foooookin brilliant, it was the only time that Chelski lost that season and we prevented them doing it. It sickened Jose and is one of my best 'City' bets, and as you fellow betting blues know, there haven't been too many of them!! :)

savo said:
City77 said:
Anelka 1-0 from a penalty ?

Is that the last time we beat Chelski?

I remember it well cuz I backed us to win and got the score right aswell. I won a nice packet from it (bet 50quid) The freaky but true part about it is that I was mad excited about going to the game, and I had had a dream that Anelka would score and we would win 1:0! I dreamed he would score in the 22nd min but it was the 11th min. Nearly shit my pants! Couldnt believe it but was over the moon with it. I had gone to the match with 10 of the lads and half of them had done the same bet because I had been talking so much shite aboout the dream!! Foooookin brilliant, it was the only time that Chelski lost that season and we prevented them doing it. It sickened Jose and is one of my best 'City' bets, and as you fellow betting blues know, there haven't been too many of them!! :)

We beat them a few months ago!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.