Official Match Thread | Chelsea vs City 27th Feb

Manchester City: The only club in the Premier League to win at Stamford Bridge this season, and also the only Premier League club to drop points at home against lowly Burnley.

This makes up for the Burnley debacle.

After looking like a relegation side the first 42 minutes, City turned in a very, very strong performance deserving of three points.

Whenever I lose all hope in this club, they always seem to respond with a shock result like this.

somervillain said:
Whenever I lose all hope in this club, they always seem to respond with a shock result like this.

The problem is that when we look good we do the reverse and find a way to cock it up. Supporting City is the ultimate headfuck.

So what did Hughes have to say on Sky Sports? We don't get to hear that over here in Dubai. I stand by my comments about Micah but great play from Tevez and Bellers. An excellent performance from Shay Given too. If their goalie had been between our sticks, they probably would have snatched a draw. On that showing, Lescott must be in the World Cup squad.

FUCKING GET IN THERE CITY

so so proud as always to be a blue

lets take this into the rest of the season now

team bridge 4: 2: team cheating donkey

get in

If we were that focused every week we'd be unstoppable.
Bellamy was outstanding...

...Bridge should of twatted Terry though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.