Official Match Thread | Chelsea vs City 27th Feb

Nothing more can be said , truly the best ever. Mancini knows how to cope with pressure, get off his back and he'll bring glory. Well done Bridgey lad, dignity I know your name.

somervillain said:
Manchester City: The only club in the Premier League to win at Stamford Bridge this season, and also the only Premier League club to drop points at home against lowly Burnley.

This makes up for the Burnley debacle.

After looking like a relegation side the first 42 minutes, City turned in a very, very strong performance deserving of three points.

Whenever I lose all hope in this club, they always seem to respond with a shock result like this.

Still gotta improve your attitude there mate, we weren't no relegation side the first 42, only sitting back defensively.

Some cracking displays out there today lads, i think we have found our centre half partnership, Tevez we missed you, Bellers was lethal wide left MOM,

CTID

just had a look at the table.

It doesnt seem likely that we will catch arse in Goal difference. As it stands Arse - 33 City 17

O well, fuck it, looks like we will just beat them in points..

I don't think the AWESOMENESS of that game has really sunk in. Prior to today, Chelsea have lost only 4 home PL games in the last 6 years.

Absolutely incredible.

Now City, PLEEEASE don't go and lose at Sunderland!

In a sports bar in Hong Kong. Many apparently neutral viewers of match. Some LFC supporters definitely. Surprised and pleased to say that 80% relished Blues' victory. Makes me feel out here-land of MUFC replica shirts-that times they are a changing.

In a sports bar in Hong Kong. Many apparently neutral viewers of match. Some LFC supporters definitely. Surprised and pleased to say that 80% relished Blues' victory. Makes me feel out here-land of MUFC replica shirts-that times they are a changing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.