Official Match Thread - Man City V WBA

Come on City!!! The Birmingham draw was such as disappointment, but a good win today will set us up nicely for the derby. Manu U are on the way down, it's just a question of time.
Old players and no money, they get too much respect.
A City win would change everything, it's the biggest game of the season and we are capable of an upset.
I've got a £5 with a rag that City will finish above them. When we do I'm going to take a picture of his ugly mug with the smug grin removed, and frame it with the fiver!
Blue Moon!!!

suscom said:
Come on City!!! The Birmingham draw was such as disappointment, but a good win today will set us up nicely for the derby. Manu U are on the way down, it's just a question of time.
Old players and no money, they get too much respect.
A City win would change everything, it's the biggest game of the season and we are capable of an upset.
I've got a £5 with a rag that City will finish above them. When we do I'm going to take a picture of his ugly mug with the smug grin removed, and frame it with the fiver!
Blue Moon!!!

Sigh......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.