Official Match Thread - Man City V WBA

I hope that Dzeko will score goal vs. WBA. Tevez is selfish player, 32 succesful passes but 0 to Dzeko. Tevez on bench, I hope.

------------Hart--------------
Zab--Kompany--Kolo--Kolarov
-----------Barry--------------
-------Milner---Yaya----------
-----------Silva--------------
-------Tevez--Dzeko--------

3-1 City - Dzeko and Tevez (2)

Can't make the game today, so will be watching on the net. Can't wait to see which player gets the Bluemoon treatment today. I'll give it 8 mins in until someone slags Tevez for being a greedy bastard, and probably 20 mins before someone asks about how much we paid for Dzeko (and then why we didn't bid for Suarez.......).

How about

hart

zabba toure vinny milner

silva ndj yaya kolarov

tevez

dzeko

I am sure milner has/would do a job in defence and it gives us more attacking options.

PS....i'm going to match today,when i should be at my daughters birthday party.......could be in the dog house again !

''Well it is Carlos birthday love''....didn't go down too well...dunno why ? LOL
Richard said:
-----------------------------Hart---------------------------------------

----Zabaleta---------Toure-----------Kompany----------Kolorov---------

---------------------------De Jong-------------------------------------

-----------------Toure-----------------Barry------------------------

---Silva--------------------------------------------------Tevez-------

---------------------------Dzeko--------------------------------------

Was half tempted to stick Zaba in the middle.

Definitely Dzeko from the start.

Really can see him scoring today in a 3-0. Tevez, Dzeko & Barry.

Hart
Zab
Kompany
Toure
Kolarov
De Jong
Barry
Yaya
Silva
Tevez
Dzeko

If someone could maybe start a new thread on this it would be great. not dying for attention, but i can't start a new thread and i feel people would want to discuss maybe.

did anyone see the wba preview II on the site? when asked about jo, mancini said he was an important player for the next five years, then EVERYONE IN THE ROOM BURST OUT LAUGHING. roberto laughed and side, "jo is important for the next 3 months."

THANK GOD.

Bulldoglikeapproach said:
If someone could maybe start a new thread on this it would be great. not dying for attention, but i can't start a new thread and i feel people would want to discuss maybe.

did anyone see the wba preview II on the site? when asked about jo, mancini said he was an important player for the next five years, then EVERYONE IN THE ROOM BURST OUT LAUGHING. roberto laughed and side, "jo is important for the next 3 months."

THANK GOD.

just noticed it has been posted. apologies.

nothing to see here...

Does anybody know of any pubs in the centre of manchester that'll be showing the game?

malg said:
I'll give it 8 mins in until someone slags Tevez for being a greedy bastard, and probably 20 mins before someone asks about how much we paid for Dzeko (and then why we didn't bid for Suarez.......).
I dont agree with ya .Slagging Dzeko and Tevez will happen few mins earlier xD

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.