Official Match Thread | Sunderland vs City 14th March

yatesy94 said:
1-4 City.

A.Johnson, Bellers, Tevez (2)
c4lv3rt said:
0-3 Tevez 35, 46, 81

I like the optimism, but let me inject a dose of grumpy reality here. In their last 5 home games, Sunderland have conceded a grand total of TWO goals. in 13 home league games the total conceded is 14. they lost 3-1 to chelsea in the second week of the season, since then the only home league defeat was Villa, 2-0. In all competitions, their only other home defeat of was on penalties to Villa in the Carling Cup.

a 1-0/2-1 win would be a great result for us.

keemcfc said:
2-1 City, Tévez and A Johnson for us and Benjani for them as a sub.

benjani can't play!

-----------------Given

Richards---Kompany---Lescott---Bridge

----------De Jong----Zabs

Johnson----------Barry----------Bellers

-----------------Tevez

1-3 CITY.

bizzbo said:
yatesy94 said:
1-4 City.

A.Johnson, Bellers, Tevez (2)
c4lv3rt said:
0-3 Tevez 35, 46, 81

I like the optimism, but let me inject a dose of grumpy reality here. In their last 5 home games, Sunderland have conceded a grand total of TWO goals. in 13 home league games the total conceded is 14. they lost 3-1 to chelsea in the second week of the season, since then the only home league defeat was Villa, 2-0. In all competitions, their only other home defeat of was on penalties to Villa in the Carling Cup.

a 1-0/2-1 win would be a great result for us.
Inject a little confidence, who was the last team to come back from 1-0 down at the rentboys and score 4 and win...

whilst I would like to see the same team we played vs Chelsea, I can see RM bringing Vieira back into the fold (at least I think his suspension is up). Probably a straight swap for Zab.

gonna have a couple of quid on a bellers hat-trick, its been a good hunting ground for him up there. (2-5 to city)

lee-mcfc said:
need to win this

4-1 to us
Chelsea game was a one off

Sunderland have one of the best home records in the Premiership, and will be flying now that their bad run has been broken.

A point will be OK. Think Spurs and Liverpool will win at the weekend, but a point away and a win at home will give us a great chance. We may need to win a couple away from home, but there are a lot easier aways than Sunderland

Marvin said:
lee-mcfc said:
need to win this

4-1 to us
Chelsea game was a one off
Sunderland have one of the best home records in the Premiership, and will be flying now that their bad run has been broken.

A point will be OK. Think Spurs and Liverpool will win at the weekend, but a point away and a win at home will give us a great chance. We may need to win a couple away from home, but there are a lot easier aways than Sunderland

yes i know, but we just need to go out there like we did at chelsea and go for the win
all we need is confidence and we should win no problem

if we lose then we go back to "typical city"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.