Official Match Thread | Sunderland vs City 14th March

What a bunch of muppets in front of goal.

Why does SWP insist on shooting for the near post, almost every single time?

Citizen of Ottawa said:
Cruz is absolutely terrible. I'll puke if I ever see him in a city shirt again.

Cruz Zaba and Berry the are awful

especially Zaba and Cruz :(

1 half was shit

johnson you are genius

Mancini you are a big D@@k

Have to be hppy with a point in the end I guess. Their keeper will get MOM but I dont think he has made a single save where he has had to dive full stretch, everything we hit was fucking straight at him, some truly woeful finishing! RSC should be shot for his contribution.

On a side note I look forward to hearing an apology on Talksport this week from Ian Wright because if he thinks his son is worth more than £60k pw he is fucking deluded! Johnson did more in 15 minutes than SWP did all game!

Sublime, fantastic goal from AJ.... Great point earned from him in the end, and makes little difference to the table. Will still b ahead of spuds if we win gih. But again, beautiful goal AJ

A deserved draw for City in the end ....... but the fact that it DID only end up in a disappointing draw is testimony to the fact that you simply can't only play HALF a game when you're chasing Europe ..... because that's exactly what we did!

i would have taken a point before hand.i no i moaned and pissed throughout the first half but i dont understand y some players look like they just dont give a shit!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.