Official Match Thread | Sunderland vs City 14th March

How the f**k was this Mancinis fault? Fair enough we had a shite first half but our 2nd half was brilliant.... If it wasn't for them clowns in front of goal we would have won that match easily... RSC is just the shittest player ive seen in my life, cant believe how much we paid for him, hes absolutely useless and cost us the game due to his shitness!!! It pissed me off when with 30 seconds to go we had a break and RSC was on the ball, instead of passing to someone the nob has to try a shot which he wouldnt even score in his dreams, i just hate the guy!!!!

two good things to come from today.

1. good to see us battle right to the end and take a well deserved point. should have been three, but gordon had a great/lucky game.

2. johnson is a hero in the making, if he can keep up that level of performance he is a better buy than most on that squad.

one bad thing tho...my toaster blew up!! so no toast topper for me in the morning!! :(

Much, much better second half - but too many of our players think they can just turn up. Stunner from AJ, I love SWP but no way can he keep this lad out of the team. Deserved a point for the second half, disappointed we threw away 2 by being garbage for first half.

Armaan said:
How the f**k was this Mancinis fault? Fair enough we had a shite first half but our 2nd half was brilliant.... If it wasn't for them clowns in front of goal we would have won that match easily... RSC is just the shittest player ive seen in my life, cant believe how much we paid for him, hes absolutely useless and cost us the game due to his shitness!!! It pissed me off when with 30 seconds to go we had a break and RSC was on the ball, instead of passing to someone the nob has to try a shot which he wouldnt even score in his dreams, i just hate the guy!!!!

I blame Mancini for the 3 defensive midfielders bollocks much better when we changed formation

If we do get 4th and hopefully attract the "elite" won't we have the same problem next year as we try and find our best team?

bizzbo said:
ratings:

Given 5
Bridge 3
Lescott 6
Kompany 6
Richards 1
De Jong 6
Zabaleta 6
Bellamy 4
Tevez 6
SWP 0

subs:
RSC 1
Viera 5
Johnson 10

Mancini 6 for getting a response out of the fuckers.

Bizzbo and the majority of the other City "fans" on the matchday forum

= -1,000,000

I saw the word embarrassing mentioned a few times in this thread and I have to say that this definitely sums up the mindset of the clowns who have posted here today.

We deserved to win that game. Ok we were poor first half but they were on a high after the 4-0 midweek and were bound to be all over us (ala Hull). But they only had one chance and we had an equally good chance too. No need fot the vitriol shown by so many on here IMO

2nd half we were superb and were unlucky not to score earlier - if we had say after 70 mins (we certainly ahd the chances) then we would have gone on to win.

A point isn't a disaster - please Blues when you're at the matches please don't react or "support" like you have done on here today.

Come on City!!!

nikusha said:
Citizen of Ottawa said:
Cruz is absolutely terrible. I'll puke if I ever see him in a city shirt again.

Cruz Zaba and Berry the are awful

especially Zaba and Cruz :(

1 half was shit

johnson you are genius

Mancini you are a big D@@k
Berry didn't play, Barry struggles playing alongside the utterly crap NDJ, who misplaced nearly every pass he made today. RSC was shite, as was SWP. You can't blame Zabba for failing as part of that midfield trio. 3 defensive midfielders doesn't take pressure off the team it invites it!
New contract for SWP, do me a favour.......AJ should be first choice over him at the mo!

Deserved to lose by a couple goals today. What about the call when the two Sunderland players ran into each other and the ref blamed it on Bellers. Horrible tactics, hate long crap that is for relegation teams. The most annoying thing is our effort game to game. City only show up for the big four teams and think if they just show up against weaker teams they will win. Johnson looked like a Ballon d'Or winner compared to the other City players. City lack the hunger to make the top four. Hopefully that will change before the end of the year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.