Official Match Thread | Sunderland vs City 14th March

TheLegendOfBerti said:
BL2blue] Bizzbo and the majority of the other City "fans" on the matchday forum = -1 said:
Spot on mate.
I posted early in the thread that some boardies were being embarrassing with their comments.
Some are complete and utter twunts.
We should have won by a couple not lost by that as one deluded idiot said earlier.
the City of old would have lost that 4-0.
The City under Hughes would have lost 2-0.
Shut up and support the fucking team, the game isn't lost at 1-0 down with 45 minutes left you know.

Bilboblue Post subject: Re: Official Match Thread | Sunderland vs City 14th MarchPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:48 pm

Fucking upsetting that half was.
No effort, not even a half hearted attempt.
Shocking.

At least get the Elephant man song heard once today!

hmmm...

Nice try mate but it was the lack of singing the Elephant Man song I was getting at ;o)<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:08 pm --<br /><br />
MCFCinUSA said:
and no one's mentioned Vinny today, who did well considering all the body shots he soaked up from the Pacman last night...

Lescott was far better.
Vinny was too slow to react for their goal

TheLegendOfBerti said:

Nice try mate but it was the lack of singing the Elephant Man song I was getting at ;o)

sure...so now you're criticising our fans who actually made an effort to go to a tv game on mothering sunday? ok...

It was a tongue-in-cheek comment aimed at relieving the tension on the board at the time, you probably can't see that as you are still blinded by the bile coming thru your keyboard throughout this thread, you Berti, are truly embarrassing.

Bilboblue said:
TheLegendOfBerti said:
Nice try mate but it was the lack of singing the Elephant Man song I was getting at ;o)

sure...so now you're criticising our fans who actually made an effort to go to a tv game on mothering sunday? ok...

It was a tongue-in-cheek comment aimed at relieving the tension on the board at the time, you probably can't see that as you are still blinded by the bile coming thru your keyboard throughout this thread, you Berti, are truly embarrassing.

what bile? get a life keyboard crusader.

TheLegendOfBerti said:
Bilboblue said:

what bile? get a life keyboard crusader.

seriously, read thru your posts early on mate.

samharris said:
City will win !!...By what score I don't know ??

History proves I'm not very good at this !!

always drew b4 when I used to say it ..done it again ffs..

It wont happen again.

Adebayor said:
Bilboblue said:
seriously, read thru your posts early on mate.

he's got a point!

Has he? i said santa cruz was rubbish, he was. I said we were shit in the first half, we were. I said Johnson had no end product, and he didn't till the last minute.

So yeah, 2 out of 3 aint bad and at the time I was right in everything he said, maybe you should just open your eyes and watch the game instead of having a go at everyone else for saying what they think of what they're watching.

Sorry guys I'll remember that we always play brilliantly and that we can't be criticised, least I don't behind "tongue in cheek" comments.

carlosthejackal said:
CITYmad11 said:
ratings:

Given 4, 6
Bridge 3, 6
Lescott 6, 8
Kompany 7, 7
Richards 0, 7
De Jong 6, 7
Zabaleta 5,6
Bellamy 6, 6
Tevez 6, 6
SWP 0, 6

subs:
RSC 1, 7
Viera 5, 7
Johnson 20
-lol I'll go for 20 to.
COCK

Think the Adams score was more to the point, for a laugh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.