Official Match Thread | Sunderland vs City 14th March

Yes your 100 percent correct at the end of the game the hunger finally showed up but need to show up from the starting whistle. And the only goal City scored was a lucky shot/cross from Johnson. Take nothing from him he was the best player. Guess we just disagree but don't think only playing for the final few minutes deserves anything.

we actually ended up the game with more possession, more shots on goal, more corners and looked the more dangerous team; especially when they were hanging on at the end and time wasting.

true the first half, like a game we played the other week, wasn't spectacular - to put it diplomatically

;o)

what I will never understand is how easily people on here turn on each other, hurl abuse at our players and management, and get at each other's throats and this board degenerates so rapidly it's almost comedic (and sadly predictable).

is it not possible to be critical without the abuse and ill-measured tantrums?

MCFCinUSA

Think the fact Sunderland tactics changed from trying for the second goal to defending the lead was the change in the game.

[quote="BL2blue]

Bizzbo and the majority of the other City "fans" on the matchday forum

= -1,000,000

I saw the word embarrassing mentioned a few times in this thread and I have to say that this definitely sums up the mindset of the clowns who have posted here today.

We deserved to win that game. Ok we were poor first half but they were on a high after the 4-0 midweek and were bound to be all over us (ala Hull). But they only had one chance and we had an equally good chance too. No need fot the vitriol shown by so many on here IMO

2nd half we were superb and were unlucky not to score earlier - if we had say after 70 mins (we certainly ahd the chances) then we would have gone on to win.

A point isn't a disaster - please Blues when you're at the matches please don't react or "support" like you have done on here today.

Come on City!!![/quote]

Spot on mate.
I posted early in the thread that some boardies were being embarrassing with their comments.
Some are complete and utter twunts.
We should have won by a couple not lost by that as one deluded idiot said earlier.
the City of old would have lost that 4-0.
The City under Hughes would have lost 2-0.
Shut up and support the fucking team, the game isn't lost at 1-0 down with 45 minutes left you know.

Bilboblue said:
[quote="BL2blue]

Bizzbo and the majority of the other City "fans" on the matchday forum

= -1,000,000

I saw the word embarrassing mentioned a few times in this thread and I have to say that this definitely sums up the mindset of the clowns who have posted here today.

We deserved to win that game. Ok we were poor first half but they were on a high after the 4-0 midweek and were bound to be all over us (ala Hull). But they only had one chance and we had an equally good chance too. No need fot the vitriol shown by so many on here IMO

2nd half we were superb and were unlucky not to score earlier - if we had say after 70 mins (we certainly ahd the chances) then we would have gone on to win.

A point isn't a disaster - please Blues when you're at the matches please don't react or "support" like you have done on here today.

Come on City!!!

Spot on mate.
I posted early in the thread that some boardies were being embarrassing with their comments.
We should have won by a couple not lost by that as one deluded idiot said earlier.
Shut up and support the fucking team, the game isn't lost at 1-0 down with 45 minutes left you know.[/quote][/quote]

listen, I think a point was a decent result. the overall team performance was okay, if we'd been a bit less selfish we would have thumped them. but I can't really accept what I saw today from a couple of players. tevez, like several others, had a bad game but he ran himself silly and tried to get in the right areas to make it work. he didn't shirk off his responsibilities. IMHO swp and richards did, they turned in performances that were so careless, they just made me angry.

I simply cannot believe what some of you have been writing on this thread today, you act as though we've just lost 4-0 and showed no effort, or made any chance to get back into it.

We drew 1-1, yes i know we were terrible in the first half, but in the second we could/should have scored 3 or 4, but their keeper was outstanding/lucky today. We absolutely battered them in the second half, away from home, against a team brimming with confidence. I know we wanted to win, but this is far from a disastrous result.

The abuse which RSC is getting is so unfair, it's not his fault, he's a class player on his day, but his fitness isn't allowing him many of those, the only player who deserves a hard time (i hate picking out individuals) is Shaun Wright-Philips. The little twat can fuck off in my opinion, i don't care if he was one of our kids, with a performance like this, after all the bad publicity he's given the club, and getting his dad to moan over the radio for him, he can piss off. He's not going to be in the team next season, AJ will be ahead of him, as well as i'm sure another world class winger will be.

Anyway, i'll take a 1-1 draw today, i would have preferred a win, but 4th spot is still ours if we want it. There's just no room for slip ups now, but it's the same for every team, and every team will slip up.

CTID

BL2blue] Bizzbo and the majority of the other City "fans" on the matchday forum = -1 said:
Spot on mate.
Shut up and support the fucking team, the game isn't lost at 1-0 down with 45 minutes left you know.

Bilboblue Post subject: Re: Official Match Thread | Sunderland vs City 14th MarchPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:48 pm

Fucking upsetting that half was.
No effort, not even a half hearted attempt.
Shocking.

At least get the Elephant man song heard once today!

hmmm...

US_Citizen said:
MCFCinUSA

Think the fact Sunderland tactics changed from trying for the second goal to defending the lead was the change in the game.

Adam's goal

<a class="postlink" href="http://theoriginalwinger.com/2010-03-14-sunderland-vs-manchester-city-highlights-premiership" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://theoriginalwinger.com/2010-03-14 ... remiership</a>

Benarbia said:
Armaan said:
How the f**k was this Mancinis fault? Fair enough we had a shite first half but our 2nd half was brilliant.... If it wasn't for them clowns in front of goal we would have won that match easily... RSC is just the shittest player ive seen in my life, cant believe how much we paid for him, hes absolutely useless and cost us the game due to his shitness!!! It pissed me off when with 30 seconds to go we had a break and RSC was on the ball, instead of passing to someone the nob has to try a shot which he wouldnt even score in his dreams, i just hate the guy!!!!

I blame Mancini for the 3 defensive midfielders bollocks much better when we changed formation

agreed,he changes it half way through every game with some degree of success, why the fuck does he persist with starting with it ffs,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.