Official Match Thread - west ham v city

IrishMacca said:
Hopefully 2-0 to City.

And I hope to God Given doesn't get injured. The lad most hate playing them by now. Injured his groin a few times against them and then obviously there was that horror injury that might have killed him had he got on the plane home, so I'd say there are no pleasant memories of Upton Park for the wee lad. So hopefully he's a very quiet day.
I'm suprised that they're so negative, but we do have to watch out for carlton cole if they get us on the break.

anyone want a job in IT..apply to the bbc website ffs..i think the present incumbant has died and no ones noticed..apparently michael johnson will be playing 2 days before his 21st birthday

West Ham: Green, Illunga, Tomkins, Upson, Neill, Behrami, Kovac, Parker, Collison, Di Michele, Cole.

Man City: Given, Richards, Dunne, Kompany, Bridge, Zabaleta, Elano, Ireland, De Jong, Robinho, Bellamy.

Sky's predicted line-ups, how much better are we player for player? I might possibly swap Upson for Dunne, but that's it, if we perform anywhere near our potential we should win comfortable. Shame it never works like that.

I think we might see Onuoha in for Elano from that team though, and have the same line-up as vs Liverpool, try and dominate the midfield with Zab, De Jong and Vince. Possibly over-defensive but Bellamy will score and if we don't concede...

Still an hour till kick-off, isn't it usually about half an hour before when we get them?

pee dubya said:
Still an hour till kick-off, isn't it usually about half an hour before when we get them?

No, always around 50-55 min before. They go up a bit late on the OS though.

No gifts to them and some hard work through the team needed. I'd not be angry with a draw as we need to target points away 1st!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.