Official Match Thread - west ham v city

This really is the yardstick to see whether we have actually turned the corner or turned another corner and another and come right back on ourselves again. I would take a draw right now score or no score draw and thats what my head is telling me.
However I really do not see us turning them over but my heart sayyou never know we might just nic a 1 nil with the football genius that is Craig Bellamy capitalising on defensive cock up

My measure of stability for this season is that we win our home games and draw our away games. I would be happy with a draw at West Ham especially as they are top 10. They have a decent home record over the last couple of months.

Couple of things Belamy has scored against his former clubs (Pool and Toon) heres hoping for a hatrick. Robbie due a goal. Has been a good ground for us over last couple of seasons. If we win we go 7th. Got to be positive.

Bit of inside info here, Vassell, yes thats Vassell will probably start in place of SWP tomorrow...Kompany doubtful....He's carrying a knock from the game on Thursday and may only make the bench.

Hughesy, old stick, here's your team sheet in the morning ;)

Given

Mica Dunne Ned Bridge

Zab Ireland De Jong Robinho

Felipao Bellers

Assuming Little Vinnie doesnt play. It's a dull old 4-4-2, but give Rob license to move inside, and perhaps hold back Stevie a bit. Yo'd trust Zab and De Jong to be able to hold the midfield reasonably well, but I'd also ask Zab to try and get forward when he can and lend a bit of width.

Any pubs in South Manchester showing the match? Normally try the Red Lion in Withington but last time I went there for a game not on Sky/Setenta they didn't have it on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.