Official MatchDay Thread | Manchester City v Blackburn

What a disgraceful performance we've seen from the last 1 1/2 games. There are a lot of individuals out there but not much team work. To lose to Sunderland and now to be down against Blackburn, this team can't be serious. Just line up for a massive pay cheque but don't want to work hard for it. Disgusting

bakchod said:
mancini is being stupid using his team formations , when we were down on 7th in league table , we need to turn out an aggressive team against side like rovers that to at home.WTF is silva and barry on the bench , this thought of slowly introducing silva in PL is dumb witted , i hope some one put sense in mancini.

rant over.

Have a word with his worshipper...........mancio

bakchod said:
mancini is being stupid using his team formations , when we were down on 7th in league table , we need to turn out an aggressive team against side like rovers that to at home.WTF is silva and barry on the bench , this thought of slowly introducing silva in PL is dumb witted , i hope some one put sense in mancini.

rant over.

You need to send a message to other teams and not only against teams like liverpool. Look at chelsea. 20 minutes they steam forward.. 2-0.. game over

bluemoon32 said:
Ragnarok said:
I can see Given starting the next game......

Why, that would completely demoralise a young keeper

Its all about the results mate , we cant risk anything at this stage given the huge pressure upon Mancini and the team to win something this season.Maybe Hart is better than Given in some areas..but Given is a hugely experienced keeper and i cant see him making a mistake like Hart did.

I still think we will win this though. something has to change but id still put money on the win.

4-4-2 for me second half, get SWP and Vieira off who aren't needed. Not sure why England were confident playing a 4 man midfield in Switzerland but we have to add another midfielder to the mix at home to Blackburn.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.