Official MatchDay Thread | Manchester City v Blackburn

lee-mcfc said:
dctid said:
Sometimes i do think that this club is just a total fook up - last weeks miss from Tevez and this weeks fook up

*sighs*

Lee i guesss the point i am trying to make is that if something can go wrong for us it will - typical City would be a good expression - if we loose this then a top 4 is going to be difficult

depps said:
jellert said:
City need manager with an attacking mind like Rijkaard. Someone like that. I've always said that

Do you honestly think Rijkaard would play a 4-4-2 like most of the numpties on here want to see?

Why is it considered numptyish that people want to drop a midfielder for a striker when 1-0 down at home to Blackburn ?

K.Reeves right foot said:
jellert said:
If he loses today it's not end of.. He's in big trouble then

I would love it if he was sacked - I make no bones about it....still blame him for us not achieving 4th last season through negative tactics and nothing has changed.......

LoL

mancincali said:
no changes.. gah

The little genius is obviously quite happy how things are going. The only coach in this world who wouldnt make some sort of change. Its mind boggling it really is.

fcukin ell get behind the team, we still have more than half an hour to go.

reading some of the kneejerk posts i cant help but think if rags are wumming here because they just lost god given right to win.

Come on City!

Come on lads, Blackburn have no quality anywhere.

All the can do is press and get physical and park the bus. We can, should and will play through them.

citymad said:
mancincali said:
no changes.. gah

The little genius is obviously quite happy how things are going. The only coach in this world who wouldnt make some sort of change. Its mind boggling it really is.

he just hopes he wins 2-1 with this team so after the match he can say his tactics were right

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.