Official MatchDay Thread | Manchester City v Blackburn

jellert said:
City need manager with an attacking mind like Rijkaard. Someone like that. I've always said that

Do you honestly think Rijkaard would play a 4-4-2 like most of the numpties on here want to see?

lee-mcfc said:
jellert said:
If he loses today it's not end of.. He's in big trouble then
how many games have we played?

stop chatting shit.

i'm not.. that's the pressure on the man city manager at the moment...<br /><br />-- 11 Sep 2010, 17:09 --<br /><br />
depps said:
jellert said:
City need manager with an attacking mind like Rijkaard. Someone like that. I've always said that

Do you honestly think Rijkaard would play a 4-4-2 like most of the numpties on here want to see?

i think he would play barca style

jellert said:
lee-mcfc said:
mancini is our manager. end of.

If he loses today it's not end of.. He's in big trouble then

I would love it if he was sacked - I make no bones about it....still blame him for us not achieving 4th last season through negative tactics and nothing has changed.......

I see a bad back pass from Toure to the keeper that nearly gifts them a goal and I expect to see other city players screaming at Toure. Nothing. Not even daggers. Come on city. Passion!! Get some passion into your game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.