Official MatchDay Thread | Manchester City v Blackburn

Ragnarok said:
K.Reeves right foot said:
I think I am in need of a frontal lobotomy........JO.....decent.......Jo.....decent........I need drugs.................

So according to you, everyone should be negative? Is no positivity allowed on this forum? Do you expect everyone to sing Mancini Out, Jo Out etc along with you?

Also, if some people found Jo decent today , its their opinion , just as your opinion is that we were a disgrace and mancini should be removed.... You are one of those fans who will be only happy if we win 4-0 5-0 week in week out, go support chelsea if you want to see that you piece of s**t

2 words......fuckin' poor

-- Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:30 pm --

Ragnarok said:
Ragnarok said:
So according to you, everyone should be negative? Is no positivity allowed on this forum? Do you expect everyone to sing Mancini Out, Jo Out etc along with you?

Also, if some people found Jo decent today , its their opinion , just as your opinion is that we were a disgrace and mancini should be removed.... You are one of those fans who will be only happy if we win 4-0 5-0 week in week out, go support chelsea if you want to see that you piece of s**t

chill with abuse....no need....if you can't accept someone disagreeing with you without resorting to childish mud slinging, then don't bother please

Stiss said:
Looking forward. We have Salzburg on Thursday. We should win that. But we can't get complacent, they are champions of their respective league, that must go to mean something.

Then we go to Wigan in the PL. We should get 3 points there.

Hope your right but no side is a walk up start for three points.

Wigan will scrap and play us on the break like Blackburn did.

Every side will make it harder for us given what has happened over summer at City and so far Liverpool aside we have not risen to that challenge.

Unless we improve our intensity and take our chances we will get little from that game as well.

We desperately need a confidence booster to go in against Chelsea a side well on the way to winning the title already.

shadygiz said:

Ragnarok said:

chill with abuse....no need....if you can't accept someone disagreeing with you without resorting to childish mud slinging, then don't bother please
Yopu are talking nonesense my friend.....insults just wash over me believe me so it's pointless........amusing though it is........I think for anyone too watch that match and form the opinion that Jo was decent is deluded and possibly on a mixture of LSD and Jelly beans.......it is simply an incorrect statement......

K.Reeves right foot said:
shadygiz said:

Yopu are talking nonesense my friend.....insults just wash over me believe me so it's pointless........amusing though it is........I think for anyone too watch that match and form the opinion that Jo was decent is deluded and possibly on a mixture of LSD and Jelly beans.......it is simply an incorrect statement......
Do you know what decent means? It doesn't mean brilliant, not even good, it means average, not good not bad, Jô was decent today.

He wasn't the best player on the pitch, not by any distance, but if you want to slag anyone off because of today's performance, slag Milner, he was on for the whole game and all he did was loose the ball, but when Jô came on for his 35 mins, did anyone expect him to be as good as Tévez/Balotelli/Adebayor? Did anyone expect him to score? No. But we all expected Milner to create something, wich he didn't.

Anyway, my end point is that you can't expect your 4th/5th choice striker to be nearly as good as your best strikers, and if anything I think Jô proved today that his mind is in the right place and that he could fight for his place against Adebayor...IMHO

What a joke.....Johnson is working alone half the time....no-one seems to want it enough. We seem to start playing with only 5 minutes left in the game when its too late......

Michael

keemcfc said:
Anyway, my end point is that you can't expect your 4th/5th choice striker to be nearly as good as your best strikers, and if anything I think Jô proved today that his mind is in the right place and that he could fight for his place against Adebayor...IMHO

Thing is, I've watched some reserve performances and I think Alex Nimely, who cost us nothing, could be more useful than Jo for us. I know, he hasn't played at the highest level, but when the rags fielded a 50 million quid reserve team against our kids, Nimely gave them problems and scored. I doubt Jo could have done the same against Neville/Smalling/Brown/Rafael.

here is my twopenneth.

jo=shite, should'nt be anywhere near our first team.
micah= squad player at best.
kolo= see micah.
ref= a cheat, not just poor, a cheat.
blackburn=thugs, can't play football so they dive and waste time, shit club, shit team, shit fans.
mancini= wrong 11, wrong subs, wrong time of changes, totally clueless to what the prem is all about.

barry coming on to be the best player on the park says it all, you start with your best 11 ffs.

de niro said:
here is my twopenneth.

jo=shite, should'nt be anywhere near our first team.
micah= squad player at best.
kolo= see micah.
ref= a cheat, not just poor, a cheat.
blackburn=thugs, can't play football so they dive and waste time, shit club, shit team, shit fans.
mancini= wrong 11, wrong subs, wrong time of changes, totally clueless to what the prem is all about.

barry coming on to be the best player on the park says it all, you start with your best 11 ffs.

This.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.