Official MCFC V Celtic MATCH thread.

mcigo said:
Robinho and Wright Phillips have been absolutely awful. Robinho has been predictable and gets tackled every time and Wright Phillips can't find a blue shirt

I think we are watching different games. Robinho has been the best player on pitch and without him we wouldnt even have the half chances we have now.

lee-mcfc said:
wheres adebayor? or toure?
sorry but i'v only just came in so dont know the line up or anything

toure went off with a knock
Ade on bench

At moment its last years team + Barry

Bluefinn said:
mcigo said:
Robinho and Wright Phillips have been absolutely awful. Robinho has been predictable and gets tackled every time and Wright Phillips can't find a blue shirt

I think we are watching different games. Robinho has been the best player on pitch and without him we wouldnt even have the half chances we have now.

Robbie has had a few flashes of brilliance followed by some failed trickery and constant arm flailing.

Toure was looking excellent, shame he had to go off. As soon as he did it showed in our play.
Not sure what Dunne was doing for that Celtic goal, he's either got to step forward and play him offside or mark the man and make the tackle, he did neither...

Bellamy's not been very good today, we need Ade in there as our target man.

Great to see Zab at RB, looking v good. Great cross for Barry.

Dejong v strong at the back.

hertsblue said:
lee-mcfc said:
wheres adebayor? or toure?
sorry but i'v only just came in so dont know the line up or anything

toure went off with a knock
Ade on bench

At moment its last years team + Barry

Just to let you guys know that Upson is signing on Monday...GET IN !! Just heard this now from a very reputable sauce

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.