Official MCFC V Celtic MATCH thread.

sdavros said:
Danish Blue said:
I disagree, and to excuse the pathetic defending because someone lost the ball makes little sense to me, dont teams win possesion because the other team loses the ball as a matter of course, it doesnt mean the centre halves have to lack positional sense and pace.

you don't lose the ball in the centre circle on you're second touch because you're dilly dallying. Dreadful from SWP. Ben Haim didn't cover himself in glory either.. dunno where the fuck Dunne was..

Why is SWP exempt, he's been shite for a while now

edit he didn't lose it.. he gave it away.. Celtic didn't have to win possession.. big difference..

Nowhere near the player he once was, hopefully he'll get his confidence back this season as he could still be a great & important player for us.

This half has just emphasised what was known last season viz a viz our poor away form, ie we aren't good enough in the centre of defence. This should have been probably addressed at the end of last season.

Not impressed De Jong and when did Wright Phillips stop being creative.

Robinho has played very well

Robinho is looking better every game this pre-season. He will be even better if Hughes send Adebayor in.

bluejase said:
Bellamy has been poor.
I agree. His first touch has been shocking. I assume that is down to a lack of match fitness and hopefully it will come with time.

I think we looked pretty good for the spells. How was the Celtic goal not offside? I have not seen a replay, but unless someone other than Dunne was playing him onside, it seemed a bad call.

Either way Dunne was well beaten and it was a well taken attempt.

GREAT GOAL by Barry!

sdavros said:
Why is SWP exempt, he's been shite for a while now

I wouldn't say SWP has been poor for a while, but he hasn't had a great pre-season.

Looked good going forward again today with a great ball in by Zab for our goal.

Bellamy keeps making good runs but on 2 or 3 occasions hasn't had the ball played in for him when it should have been.

Robinho is a different class to anything out there today.

A poor goal to concede but i think we will go on to win this.

TFC said:
lee-mcfc said:
wheres adebayor? or toure?
sorry but i'v only just came in so dont know the line up or anything

Toure went off for tbh (precautionary hopefully) Ade on the bench.

Any chance you know if Tevez is on the bench even for a wee 5 minute stint???

Somehow today we are looking very short on strikers!

allblues09 said:
bluejase said:
Bellamy has been poor.
I agree. His first touch has been shocking. I assume that is down to a lack of match fitness and hopefully it will come with time.

I think we looked pretty good for the spells. How was the Celtic goal not offside? I have not seen a replay, but unless someone other than Dunne was playing him onside, it seemed a bad call.

Either way Dunne was well beaten and it was a well taken attempt.

GREAT GOAL by Barry!

Dunne played n onside...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.